Alk's fearless prediction

Alk

Jets 135 - Pennington starts the game off with a Tecmo Bowl like 110 yd. td pass in the air to Justin McCareins. Nugent ends the game with a 95 yd. field goal to add insult to injury then Mangini teabags Mumbles at midfield.

Patsies 0 - Brady throws 25 ints. and is sacked by Dslob 98 times. Dillon and Maroney combine for -135 yds. rushing as they just run backwards when the see the vaunted Jets Dline collapsing holes and the mighty Vilma roaming the field like an enormous water buffalo.

discuss...

Jets 135 - Pennington starts the game off with a Tecmo Bowl like 110 yd. td pass in the air to Justin McCareins. Nugent ends the game with a 95 yd. field goal to add insult to injury then Mangini teabags Mumbles at midfield.

Patsies 0 - Brady throws 25 ints. and is sacked by Dslob 98 times. Dillon and Maroney combine for -135 yds. rushing as they just run backwards when the see the vaunted Jets Dline collapsing holes and the mighty Vilma roaming the field like an enormous water buffalo.

discuss...

Have you been playing Tecmo Bowl again?

I don't ever remember a coach teabagging another coach on Tecmo Bowl.

That's a good point.

I just want to end the whole Mangini/Belichick argument.

Who has the bigger man-boobs? Does a green or grey shirt make man-boobs look bigger or smaller?

POTW! Now that is funny

:)

I'll say the green shirt that Mangini has worn a few times this season doesn't hide his man-boobs, it actually makes them look bigger.

Then again Parcells is in a league of his own when it comes to man-boobs.

Think about the Parcells coaching tree:

Belichick

Crennel

Weis

Mangini

What do they have in common? Man-boobs.

Why hasn't Andy Reid won a Super Bowl?

You could only score 99 on Tecmo Bowl.

You are a troll, Gainzo. The admins don't care about us Jets fans. Only care about trolls like Alk and Gainzo. I am leaving. F you Max.

If the Admins cared about us Pats fans why did they let JetMoses run Dirtywater out of town?

I'll tell you why. Actually I don't have answer for that!

FU Troll :)

If the Admins cared about us Pats fans why did they let JetMoses run Dirtywater out of town?

I'll tell you why. Actually I don't have answer for that!

FU Troll :)

WTF? You are a Pats TROLL.

You aren't allowed to use logic. This is a Jets forum, buddy.

WTF? You are a Pats TROLL.

You aren't allowed to use logic. This is a Jets forum, buddy.

Sorry about that (putting Pats troll hat on)..............

If there was a second division for the NFL the Jets would own it. Except they would never win the second division to get called up to the first division.

Was the soccer analogy to much for the average American to understand?

Sorry about that (putting Pats troll hat on)..............

If there was a second division for the NFL the Jets would own it. Except they would never win the second division to get called up to the first division.

Was the soccer analogy to much for the average American to understand?

I didn't get it.

Go post on a kangaroo website. The Jets are gonna throw the Pats on the barbie Sunday!

You could only score 99 on Tecmo Bowl.

You are a troll, Gainzo. The admins don't care about us Jets fans. Only care about trolls like Alk and Gainzo. I am leaving. F you Max.

Irony.

A person that goes by the name "The Troll" calling out a Patriots' Troll for trolling.

Gotta love this board. ;-)

Speaking of which, where are the Jet Nation T-shirts with "Do you troll?" on them?

discuss...

The old reverse mojo trick???:shock::roll:

Irony.

A person that goes by the name "The Troll" calling out a Patriots' Troll for trolling.

Gotta love this board. ;-)

Speaking of which, where are the Jet Nation T-shirts with "Do you troll?" on them?

You are a Troll, too.

F U. Go post on a Pats board. This is a JETS forum. Hello?

Archived