Congrats Jets fans!

StillerPaul

Looks like Mangini is the real deal, gang. Take away the highway robbery in Cleveland and you guys are a first place team. I would imagine it's only gonna get better for yin'z as time goes by and Mangini adds more talent too. What a big win against the Patsy's sunday though. Very impressive to say the least. I gotta say, it's pretty darn cool to see yin'z excited about your team's future!

Welcome back, StillerPaul....one of the few opposing fans that I can respect on this board. Now, about yer Steelers....don't you think Batch should have played a couple of those games while Ben worked himself back into game shape? He single handedly lost them a game or two. So did Santonio Holmes. That has been the biggest difference I think. Not taking care of the ball. But, you guys looked good on Sunday. Another question: has Cowher lost some cred with the team because he does not have a contract for next year? Do you think they feel he is just waiting to get outta there?

Welcome back, StillerPaul....one of the few opposing fans that I can respect on this board. Now, about yer Steelers....don't you think Batch should have played a couple of those games while Ben worked himself back into game shape? He single handedly lost them a game or two. So did Santonio Holmes. That has been the biggest difference I think. Not taking care of the ball. But, you guys looked good on Sunday. Another question: has Cowher lost some cred with the team because he does not have a contract for next year? Do you think they feel he is just waiting to get outta there?

Yea, i'll admit that Ben and a few punt returners cost us dearly so far, but i side with Bill Cowher 100%. Ben is just going through a stage that every young QB goes through at some point in his career. Ya let the kid throw his way out of slumps IMO, or ya risk him losing too much confidence in the long run. So Charlie is not an option unless Ben is too hurt to go.

On Cowher, its hard to get a grasp on him this year. There just seems to be none of the usual emotional outbursts after a bad play, and almost a melancholy feeling to him. Maybe he does have a foot out the door already and the team senses it? Maybe finally winning the big one changed him? I guess we'll know soon. I'm not too disappointed this season though, these guys will bounce back and make the year respectable then get back on track in the years to come IMO. We have alot of young great players.

Again, congrats to the Jets and you fans. You guys deserve a winner.

well.....im busting HIS chops...so im jokin there..

but the BIG (over-rated) BEN.......well...im serious there..

right 124?

I called out Stiller a month ago and then had to take my foot out of my mouth after hearing about his stint on the IR!

Thanks, Sp. To update my back problems, i have 3 things goin' on that are bothering me. Degenerative disc disease, narrowing of the spine and arthritic back. I get monthly shots in each side of my back, some kind of steroid injections as i understand it. And believe me, it's a downright horrible experience. I'm on painkillers, anti-inflammatory pills and anti-depressants, so it's pretty tough for me to be of straight mind at times lol. But the doc says i'm coming along fine.

stiller ma man........thanks for stoppin by & i wish you the very,very best with you're back. there is no pain like back pain. a coworker has been flat out for 5 days. I've had a slipped/bulged disc 2wice & it ain't fun. hope this is something you heal from forever. all the very best my friend

Archived