i'm whining about the jones fumble.

joewilly

I think we were robbed of at least 3 points prior to heading into the locker room. how does that call get overturned?????????????

label me a classless whiner but if we go in at halftime with the lead, maybe we don't come out with the onside kick & give up 3 pts. maybe we don't play have to play so aggressively & give up up that 1 big play?

maybe that call plain sucked? what did they see to OVERTURN the call made on the field?

just another in the long line of cases I've been making all year about the inconsistency of the officiating.Again, if the Jets were Indianapolis no way would that call have been overturned.We don't get ANY friggin crucial calls so far this year.

just another in the long line of cases I've been making all year about the inconsistency of the officiating.Again, if the Jets were Indianapolis no way would that call have been overturned.We don't get ANY friggin crucial calls so far this year.
DITTO what he ^ said, we have been getting jerked all year,maybe it's b/c we are the jets and they expect us to be use to it eh?

That play sucked, the ball was clearly coming out when the knee hit the ground. If anything it should not have been enough to overturn the call, but I think the league has a vendetta against us. We weren't even on the road and got screwed this time, UNREAL!

I feel better now.

That play sucked, the ball was clearly coming out when the knee hit the ground. If anything it should not have been enough to overturn the call, but I think the league has a vendetta against us. We weren't even on the road and got screwed this time, UNREAL!

I feel better now.

I don't agree. Didn't look like a fumble to me and it certainly wasn't "clearly coming out." Best we could have hoped for was inconclusive.

I don't agree. Didn't look like a fumble to me and it certainly wasn't "clearly coming out." Best we could have hoped for was inconclusive.

well dom, the guys in the booth saw it as "no way does this call get overturned" I trust the opinion of troy aikman in that situation, who tries to be as unbiased as possible. I was sober at home watching with my wife on a pretty darn good tv. I just don't see how they could O-V-E-R-T-U-R-N- the call. not agree with the ref on the field. I hope the ref who made the call complains to someone for undermining him.

I feel better now.

Agreed.

It was one of the five biggest plays in the game, all of which broke against the Jets:

-fumble reversal: lapse in ref's judgment

-onside kick: bad coaching judgment

-Drew Coleman blown tackle: defensive lapse

-two ints: QB errors

well dom, the guys in the booth saw it as "no way does this call get overturned" I trust the opinion of troy aikman in that situation, who tries to be as unbiased as possible. I was sober at home watching with my wife on a pretty darn good tv. I just don't see how they could O-V-E-R-T-U-R-N- the call. not agree with the ref on the field. I hope the ref who made the call complains to someone for undermining him.

I can easily go against Aikman's judgment and I don't think the other guy even watched, he just kept agreeing with Troy. I don't think Aikman is biased. I do agree that I'm surprised they overturned it. If they had called him down by contact I know damn sure they wouldn't have overturned it based on that tape.

That call should not have been overturned regardless of what the call on the field was. If it was ruled down by contact it should have stayed down by contact. It was ruled a fumble and it should have stayed as a fumble. There was no Indisputable evidence either way to overturn that call. The official blew it BIG TIME on that call, but of course since it was against the lowly Jets, no one will give two sh!ts.:curse:

Agreed.

It was one of the five biggest plays in the game, all of which broke against the Jets:

-fumble reversal: lapse in ref's judgment

-onside kick: bad coaching judgment

-Drew Coleman blown tackle: defensive lapse

-two ints: QB errors

yeah jetcane & i'm whining cause if they didn't overturn the call, the os kick & coleman being left on an island may never of happened. that was the 10 pt diff

Archived