Jets vs. Green Bay

Jet27

Ok Ok Penny was good, and thank god he didn't get injuried (you never want a QB to go down like that). That was a big win for the jets. At 6-5 they are sitting pretty good.

Now for Green Bay. What do you guys and gals think....Jets should win this one too...they should be 7-5 at the end of the day on sunday and with a little luck be tied for the last playoff spot.

Ok Ok Penny was good, and thank god he didn't get injuried (you never want a QB to go down like that). That was a big win for the jets. At 6-5 they are sitting pretty good.

Now for Green Bay. What do you guys and gals think....Jets should win this one too...they should be 7-5 at the end of the day on sunday and with a little luck be tied for the last playoff spot.

They should, but you never know.

We should get an idea of the Favre we will see tonight against Seattle.

Right now it is just fun seeing this team being competitive again compared to last years disaster.

Mangini has done a great job and it just gets better.

I don't know but I DO get a feel on a game by say Thursday,Friday and if I think we're gonna win-like I did this last game I'll post up about it-right off though I think of Al Groh's Jets going up there and winning....so we HAVE won before up there in The Frozen Tundra

Yeah, we've done all right against the Pack both at home and up in Lambeau.

Hey I amvery exicted to see our Jets at 6-5. The whole football world did not give the jets a chance this year. We just got to keep winning. Those two games back-to-back in Miami and Oakland are huge games. I won't be surprised if it comes down to the Jets having to beat Oakland at home to get into the playoffs. Won't be surprised at all.

Yeah, we've done all right against the Pack both at home and up in Lambeau.

Hey I amvery exicted to see our Jets at 6-5. The whole football world did not give the jets a chance this year. We just got to keep winning. Those two games back-to-back in Miami and Oakland are huge games. I won't be surprised if it comes down to the Jets having to beat Oakland at home to get into the playoffs. Won't be surprised at all.

Joe Namath is talking about winning out in the articles thread

Keyword is 'should'. We also should have beaten Cleveland and we sucked a big one. Jets need to continue to play mistake-free football and the defense needs to continue to apply the pressure it has been for hte most part the last few weeks.

Packers are banged up and so is Favre. Hopefully, the Jets will blitz early and often. Favre tends to throw it up for all to have when he gets hurried. I could see the Jets coming out with 3 INTs if they do this.

This is going to be a HUGE game. If we beat Green Bay and stay in the playoff chase at 7-5 then playing the then 5-7 or 6-6 Bills in a rivalry showdown on the 10th is going to be a MAJOR LEAGUE HUGE game. These next 2 games IMHO are very important to win.

I agree...if the Jets are 7-5 all they have to win is 3 more games!!!! This game vs. GB is their biggest game of the year and is also their turning point. I think there is and outside chance that Denver/KC/Jax will all be tied with the Jets at 7-5.

Archived