AFC Wild Card Race - Remaining Schedules

Green Jets & Ham

WELL LETS SEE, 31-24, same margin but: We are the shi**y Jets, we suck, and we never trailed in that game, and we didn't need a 2-point conversion to even get back to a tie, and we cruised the 2nd 1/2 with the stinking prevent DEE, unlike the mighty patsies* who had to luck out again..

13, please show me the column in the standings that reward teams for style points.

Thanks.

umm Alex,I'll say "who is PatsfanTx?" for 50 dollars

No one ever stated here the Jets were the best team in the NFL- the majority including myself thought we were on a right path and would get better as the season went on- those two factors I stick to with my own opinion.

No one ever stated here the Jets were the best team in the NFL- the majority including myself thought we were on a right path and would get better as the season went on- those two factors I stick to with my own opinion.

and there were some of us who were called "delusional" by predicting 9-7 and 10-6 and it wasn't just from Pats fans-I know it comes down to 2-3 plays a game and 1 or 2 calls and the least amount of injuries to the least hurtful places anybody has a shot in this day and age.There just is NOt that big a difference in say a team like San Diego and Oakland or Chicago and Arizona

Tx,

Do me a favor. Show me the post here where someone called the Jets an elite team. Show it to me. I think I missed it.

Tx --

If you are going to Troll we are going to hold you accountable. Show me the post where someone said the Jets are an elite team. I really want to see it.

Tx --

If you are going to Troll we are going to hold you accountable. Show me the post where someone said the Jets are an elite team. I really want to see it.

"Actually dumbass, based upon "recent" history, the Jets would go 16-0"

Would you consider a 16-0 team as "elite"? ;)

"Actually dumbass, based upon "recent" history, the Jets would go 16-0"

Would you consider a 16-0 team as "elite"? ;)

Tx -- the Jets won yesterday. They are 7 and 5. We don't need you riling everyone up and telling us that they suck, when they clearly don't. There was a time when you were good at this. Unfortunately that time has passed.

Oh and stop calling everyone a dumbass. It is a personal attack. You will say you are joking. Others don't feel that you are joking. So keep the talk to football.

Nobody here said the Jets were an elite team. You were going to do what you always do and avoid the topic. You know, what you always do when one of your posts backfires. But we called you on it.

Tx -- the Jets won yesterday. They are 7 and 5. We don't need you riling everyone up and telling us that they suck, when they clearly don't. There was a time when you were good at this. Unfortunately that time has passed.

Oh and stop calling everyone a dumbass. It is a personal attack. You will say you are joking. Others don't feel that you are joking. So keep the talk to football.

Nobody here said the Jets were an elite team. You were going to do what you always do and avoid the topic. You know, what you always do when one of your posts backfires. But we called you on it.

Oh brother, my weekly slap down by Max.

Bump.

We will hold the tiebreaker over KC no matter what if we finish with the same record.

Between Cincy, Jacksonville & Denver I'd hope to make it easy that 2 of them finish 9-7 or worse.

My question is if Cincy, Jacksonville & the Jets finish in a 10-6 tie with the Jets 1 L to an NFC team and Jacksonville & Cincy's 1 L to an AFC team, who gets in? Jacksonville and the Jets or Jacksonville & Cincinnati?

13, please show me the column in the standings that reward teams for style points.

Thanks.

you love your style points. everyday you mention "style points." What will you say when you "stylishly" exit the playoffs in the first round this year? You know its coming. Who have you beaten this year? the Colts? No, you got crushed, aside from the bears, please impress me.

Let's stay in 2006 now patsies. No reminising.

That was Herms Jets.

Mangini is .500 against the Pats. So...that would be 8-16. Enjoy.

Did Tx use an analogy that equaled 16 games and Smizzy responded with one that equaled 21 games?

How teaches math around here exactly?

and there were some of us who were called "delusional" by predicting 9-7 and 10-6 and it wasn't just from Pats fans-I know it comes down to 2-3 plays a game and 1 or 2 calls and the least amount of injuries to the least hurtful places anybody has a shot in this day and age.There just is NOt that big a difference in say a team like San Diego and Oakland or Chicago and Arizona

There were a ton of Jets fans that said the same thing. I know because I too said we could get 10-6. This team has a very good chance of exceeding even that, we're going 11-5 probably!

Archived