Vs 49ers {5-7}

Combined Opp W% - .521

BENGALS

Vs Raiders {2-10}

@ Colts {10-2}

@ Broncos {7-5}

Vs Steelers {5-7}

Combined Opp W% - .500

The Jags just might lose all 4 of their remaining games. The Chiefs have a good chance of losing all 4 too (obviously both teams can't lose all 4, but I can see them both losing 3 each). The Broncos I think will win 2 of 4, and I think the Bengals can either run the table or win 3 of 4. The Bengals will get the 6th seed I think, and if we win out, we get the #5 seed. I think Mangini will use the Browns game to motivate this team and won't let them lose again.

Five 7-5 teams vying for two Wild Cards with 4 Games to play

While it Guarantees nothing, we obviously have a distinct advantage

NY JETS

Vs Bills {5-7}

@ Vikings {5-7}

@ Dolphins {5-7}

Vs Raiders {2-10}

Combined Opp W% - .354

JAGUARS

Vs Colts {10-2}

@ Titans {5-7}

Vs Patriots {9-3}

@ Chiefs {7-5}

Combined Opp W% - .646

CHIEFS

Vs Ravens {9-3}

@ Chargers {10-2}

@ Raiders {2-10}

Vs Jaguars {7-5}

Combined Opp W% - .583

BRONCOS

@ Chargers {10-2}

@ Cardinals {3-9}

Vs Bengals {7-5}

Vs 49ers {5-7}

Combined Opp W% - .521

BENGALS

Vs Raiders {2-10}

@ Colts {10-2}

@ Broncos {7-5}

Vs Steelers {5-7}

Combined Opp W% - .500

The NYJ are the only one of those teams to not have a 10 game winner left on their sked.

One game at a time!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

In 2002, they won a three way tie-breaker division crown.

In 2004, they backed their way into the playoffs.

2006 looks to be about the same.

Jets 2006 MVP = Schedule Maker

Boo F'n Hoo to both of you. The Jets didn't make the schedule, they just play it out and see what happens.

What's the matter, afraid you might have to see Mangini and Co. back in that rat-trap sh!thole stadium in January. They beat you there once this year, so you never really know.

Y'all missing Herm even more these days?

stop with your crap..the patseis* play almost the exact same schedule..

BTW, nice convincing win yesterday over the Lions...Im impressed...

NOT

Yes the Jets and Pats have virtually the same schedules-funny how that fact is getting looked over?

stop with your crap..the patseis* play almost the exact same schedule..

BTW, nice convincing win yesterday over the Lions...Im impressed...

NOT

How much did the vaunted Jets beat the Lions by? I remember you virtually ran at will on them. Penny was decent. Again, how much did you winb by?

Yes the Jets and Pats have virtually the same schedules-funny how that fact is getting looked over?

Virtually, but not exactly. We have two first place teams and you have two last place teams. I am prettu sure if Oakland and Houston was replaced by Cincinnati and Denver you would be under .500.

How much did the vaunted Jets beat the Lions by? I remember you virtually ran at will on them. Penny was decent. Again, how much did you winb by?

Virtually, but not exactly. We have two first place teams and you have two last place teams. I am prettu sure if Oakland and Houston was replaced by Cincinnati and Denver you would be under .500.

The point being is someone is stating the Jets are playing a weak schedule include your own team

BB's worst nightmare - losing two to the Jets at home in the same season. You up for that? Seymour already knows Lil Bill got outcoached by Mangini once this season, how can you not see it yet?

Mangini did outcoach BB. However, this time he will not have two weeks and the Patriots are unlikely to look past them again. Plus, I am pretty sure BB will have a slight chip on his shoulder because he was out coached.

The point being is someone is stating the Jets are playing a weak schedule include your own team

It does not work that way. ;-)

Mangini did outcoach BB. However, this time he will not have two weeks and the Patriots are unlikely to look past them again. Plus, I am pretty sure BB will have a slight chip on his shoulder because he was out coached.

I really, really hope we have the chance to find out.

Shoot, maybe the Pats will end up in the swamp with their wildcard if the don't look out. ;)

I really, really hope we have the chance to find out.

Shoot, maybe the Pats will end up in the swamp with their wildcard if the don't look out. ;)

:box:

Short of the Jets' team putting on Patriots blue, the division race is all but over. ;-)

The Jets need to over take the Bengals and make a third game tie breaker possible.

Actually the schedule maker F-ed us

We were only able to play the Patsies twice, rather than 16 times this year

Right, and based on recent history, the Jets would go 2-14 against the Pats.

Funny how Jets fans think their mediocre 7-5 football team is now an "elite" team in the NFL.

Funny how Jets fans think their mediocre 7-5 football team is now an "elite" team in the NFL.

Actually dumbass, based upon "recent" history, the Jets would go 16-0

You dumbass.

The Jets are 1-7 against the Pats over the last 8 games.

Thus, they would end up 2-14.

Unlike desperate Pats fans that so much want the past Patsie

teams to all of a sudden return, this Jets fans look upon the

most recent indication of how my footbal team is playing, compared

to the sorry state of affairs your team is under

Recent record Jets 1, Pats 0

Recent Play Pennington>Brady

Yes but.. The Jets play the Patriots twice and vice-versa. According to you, the Jets suck.. so that makes the your schedule just as easy as ours is then.

Tx,

Do me a favor. Show me the post here where someone called the Jets an elite team. Show it to me. I think I missed it.

How much did the vaunted Jets beat the Lions by? I remember you virtually ran at will on them. Penny was decent. Again, how much did you winb by?quote]

WELL LETS SEE, 31-24, same margin but: We are the shi**y Jets, we suck, and we never trailed in that game, and we didn't need a 2-point conversion to even get back to a tie, and we cruised the 2nd 1/2 with the stinking prevent DEE, unlike the mighty patsies* who had to luck out again..

there, does that answer your spin????

Archived