Jets Videos

Maxman

Want to add any youtube Jets videos? I just added the ability to embed youtube videos into posts. It is simple:

1. Click the You Tube icon

2. In Between just enter the v # from you tube: xpp6oQBu1_k

Then it will look like this:

xpp6oQBu1_k

Notes

-If it does not all appear on one line it will not work. Has to be on one line only.

-Some videos do not allow embedding. You can still set it up but when you click on the video it will require a second click and will open in a new window. i.e.

CFX6-LZbIT0

Enjoy!!!

TpQa7eIwJZs

zQPKNFWjf5k

Czy3xrdeBrg

Sweet Feature. Somthing tells me that 1 or 2 non jet related videos might surface...

Well we have the thread in the lounge. We will just have to delete the Pats ones here, lol.

Nah -- not worried about what gets posted. I just figured it would be a cool feature. Honestly thought it would take a few minutes to setup. A few hours later.....

cool

I was wondering why I couldn't embed before..here's SBIII

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ENZuSsZstA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ENZuSsZstA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Damn you BP I am reporting you. Seriously all you need is the V # from you tube.

4ENZuSsZstA

How do you do that??

I always copy and paste embed..it's easier

Just take the v #. Hit the You Tube icon right above this windown. Then paste the V 3 in between the tags.

There are a few ways to set this up. For reasons that would put everyone to sleep I chose this one. Try it. It will feel good. I promise, lol.

Above the text box is a youtube thingy on the right..click on that and then paste the end code on the url in there..Max made this very difficult..LOL..

There are 89 people online right now. You are just begging for me to go into a technical explanation and give everyone an excuse to go to bed.

Nice. :Typotux:

Archived