Sparring With A Troll

Maxman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright then let's do it this way. The first ever JetNation Battle Royale is being offered to:

BZ and PatsFanTx

Just need these two gentleman to kindly respond and let us know if they are interested.

Will there be signatures allowed in these posts?

I have one suggestion.. Trolls can't repeat the same arguement more then twice. Fo rexample, Tx can only use the terms NOODLE ARM or D-FAT twice in his arguement or the thread closes and he is declared the loser.

but then agin, if he is not allowed to repeat himself the thread would end in 5 minutes anyway

Who is up for it? Here is what I want to do. Select one Jets fan. One non-Jets fan. Lock them in a thread all by themselves and let the debate the topic at hand. We need a topic, maybe something like:

The Jets are going to take over the AFC East in 2007.

Let me know if anyone has a better suggestion for the topic. Oh --how long should we let this debate continue? When the debate is over we will put it to a vote to declare a winner. The winner gets 500 in vcash and a back rub from Smizzy.

Any volunteers?

PICK ME PICK ME...oooooh oooooh oooooh

I have a SPECTACULAR topic.....;)

I have one suggestion.. Trolls can't repeat the same arguement more then twice. Fo rexample, Tx can only use the terms NOODLE ARM or D-FAT twice in his arguement or the thread closes and he is declared the loser.

but then agin, if he is not allowed to repeat himself the thread would end in 5 minutes anyway

Good point, 13.

Max, is it fair to have BZ go at it against someone who suffers from OCD?

Archived