Sparring With A Troll

Maxman

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait until I get back from Wal-Mart...These damn Mister Mom duties I have.

GreenMachine (The Crusher) vs Tex in a cage match for sure-hey you could also make another Spy vs Spy like Jets vs Jets fan with Boozer 76 and almost anybody but serphnx-one of the Mikes would work

call it The Cagematch

Why don't we put the trolls against each other?

Dolphin fans vs. Pats fans. Losers have to abandon the site for a week.

Great idea..here's Tex against Crashingjets and DeanPatsFan..and Max as the principal

pZWZLDP2qeA

Does DeanPatsFan even post over here? I haven't seen him since he threatened me via PM. :)

He replied to 2 of my posts last week in the Brady is ghey thread(dont know which one);) ..and I just saw them this morning..he is in the POTW nominations..:P

Anyway, Garb, I think I know who it is ;) and if I am correct, does anyone else hear a aisian anime voice whe you read her posts? You know the ones where their mouths move but the sound you hear does not seem to match-up...maybe it's just me...

It's not just you. Great description.

Brackets Baby, Brackets!

Pro Jets

Sperm Edwards

Southern Jet

Scott Dierking

Max

Trolls

Tx

Alk

Garb

Gainzo

Round 1

(Match 1)Sperm vs Southern Jet

(Match 2)Scott Dierking vs Max

(Match 3)Tx vs Alk

(Match 4)Garb vs Gainzo

Round 2

Winner(Match 1) vs Winner(Match 2)

Winner(Match 3) vs Winner(Match 4)

Championship

Pro Jets Winner (Matches 1, 2)

vs

Trolls Winner (Matches 3, 4)

For every match each user may post only 1 vote as to who they think made the better argument. Points to be awarded for facts and humor when deciding a winner.

The Champion from the Jets side is to be dubbed "The Troll Killer" or something to that effect

The Champion from the Trolls side is to be dubbed "Troll of the Year" or something to that effect.

What do ya guys think??????

A little Troll trash talking tourney?

Beans --

Do not list any POTW Nom's that are personal attacks. i.e. the one listed right above this.

Nobody wants to debate the facts -- based on merit. I thought that would be pretty cool. Guess I was wrong.

Unless I missed it we still don't have any volunteers.

Who is up for it? Here is what I want to do. Select one Jets fan. One non-Jets fan. Lock them in a thread all by themselves and let the debate the topic at hand. We need a topic, maybe something like:

The Jets are going to take over the AFC East in 2007.

Let me know if anyone has a better suggestion for the topic. Oh --how long should we let this debate continue? When the debate is over we will put it to a vote to declare a winner. The winner gets 500 in vcash and a back rub from Smizzy.

Any volunteers?

dam max when i read the topic i thought lock us in a cage, put some gloves on, and lets go, cause ill be first on that list..:):)

Beans --

Do not list any POTW Nom's that are personal attacks. i.e. the one listed right above this.

Nobody wants to debate the facts -- based on merit. I thought that would be pretty cool. Guess I was wrong.

Unless I missed it we still don't have any volunteers.

max get a hold of bz and have him battle tx..tx never responds to bz cause bz eats him up..

Who is up for it? Here is what I want to do. Select one Jets fan. One non-Jets fan. Lock them in a thread all by themselves and let the debate the topic at hand. We need a topic, maybe something like:

The Jets are going to take over the AFC East in 2007.

Let me know if anyone has a better suggestion for the topic. Oh --how long should we let this debate continue? When the debate is over we will put it to a vote to declare a winner. The winner gets 500 in vcash and a back rub from Smizzy.

Any volunteers?

shouldn't the loser get the backrub from smizzy?

Alright then let's do it this way. The first ever JetNation Battle Royale is being offered to:

BZ and PatsFanTx

Just need these two gentleman to kindly respond and let us know if they are interested.

You were serious?

You can see that kind of sparring on a daily basis here anyway.

You were serious?

You can see that kind of sparring on a daily basis here anyway.

Very serious.

You want on the undercard? I heard when you start typing you are good at getting a rise out of people. Probably would be good for ratings as well.

Alright then let's do it this way. The first ever JetNation Battle Royale is being offered to:

BZ and PatsFanTx

Just need these two gentleman to kindly respond and let us know if they are interested.

I am in.

I will also bet $20 he never steps up the plate.

BZ

Archived