Jets have a shot to ruin 2 perfectly good holidays...

nj meadowlands

It's thread titles like these that make me proud to be a jets fan. What a tormented (and demented) bunch we are but 80 hit the nail on the head, this is how we think and how we will always think. Nothing wrong with that.

Now bring on Christmas, I'm ready for whatever happens. And Santa, if you're reading this then know that all I want for Christmas is a Jets win on Monday. Bring me what I want and I promise not to rig the chimney with my shotgun. Thanks, Raffy.

Pats lose to the Jags.

Jets beat the Phins.

Pats lose to the Titans.

Jets get smoked by the Raiders.

Pats win the AFCE and the Jets miss the playoffs.

Same Old Jets. ;)

I actually said that same exact situation to a buddy the other day. I puked in my mouth after I said it.

It would be a Doug Brien-esque feeling.

I saw the thread title and it made me think to go watch Jets Draft Day Blunders. I laugh just as hard every time I watch it.

I believe we have an elite program in the making with Mangini et al..

I'm not going to get bent out of shape if we lose either or both of them. It's what I believe is down the pike that's exciting.

I saw the thread title and it made me think to go watch Jets Draft Day Blunders. I laugh just as hard every time I watch it.

I believe we have an elite program in the making with Mangini et al..

I'm not going to get bent out of shape if we lose either or both of them. It's what I believe is down the pike that's exciting.

if ya think about it John-we have a new crop of draft picks-most of whom will be expected to contribute immediately and 30 million dollars to spend on in free agency and this team that's playing Sunday might have 20 guys gone by next September...

Archived