Jets going to the Superbowl?

crashingjet

This is my official "eat $hit" thread.:bag:

Congrats to the Jets. After a win like last nights, you have to ask if they can go to and win the Superbowl. I hope you get to play the Pansies in the playoffs, kick the crap out of them and end up in the big one against Chicago.

Props to you crashing for coming ou after the loss, you guys played tough as nails on d last night and I have to respect you and your squad for that.

Super Bowl? We're just trying to get into the playoffs but I like the way you think.

The Super Bowl is a long long long way off, but only really 4 games away.

If we can get into the playoffs, I like our chances against any AFC team. We have played tough and smart against most of them and if we can get a little luck, I could see the Jets picking up a win or two.

BZ

The Super Bowl is a long long long way off, but only really 4 games away.

If we can get into the playoffs, I like our chances against any AFC team. We have played tough and smart against most of them and if we can get a little luck, I could see the Jets picking up a win or two.

BZ

I love it BZ and JoeNBaby-why NOT us? Nobody thought we had a prayer to be world champs in 68 either...anything is possible.I just finished watching the 68 season highlights on NFL Network and the title was Poise and Execution-both traits THIS Mangini run team displays-the biggest stat yesterday was 1 penalty....ONE

I love it BZ and JoeNBaby-why NOT us? Nobody thought we had a prayer to be world champs in 68 either...anything is possible.I just finished watching the 68 season highlights on NFL Network and the title was Poise and Execution-both traits THIS Mangini run team displays-the biggest stat yesterday was 1 penalty....ONE

Remeber one of Herms best things was keeping the penalties down... LOL Mangini beats him at that too!!!

Mangini OWNS Herm

Archived