Can You Feel it?

Smizzy

It's week 17 and we have a meaningful game to play. The state of the franchise is upbeat and moving in the right direction.

Coach Mangini has the team believing in him and is getting production from players Herm couldn't coach.

Win or lose this week....this team has done a lot to impress me this season and future is bright!

How do you feel right now?

I feel good about this season, but unlike most, I don't believe that having a surprisingly good rebuilding year will translate into bigger things in the near future. I don't think Chad Pennington can lead a team to a championship unless the talent around him is leaps and bounds better than any other team's.

So, it is hard for me to get super pumped about our immediate future because I don't feel like we currently have a QB that can take us all the way. Maybe Kellen Clemens can, but who knows?

Troll heres an idea lets just say Mangini decides to part ways with Chad.How would you feel if Brett Favre who is only 34 was brought in.He can get the ball downfield and has won the big game.

Brett Favre is not 34, he is 37. I am not in favor of bringing in an older QB.

I feel like I want to go sit in the parking lot now and tailgate until Sunday

The Harley guys pull in Saturday night right at midnight (guess that technically makes it Sunday). And they are staying to celebrate New Years in the parking lot.

Formal attire optional.

Archived