Comeback player of the year poll on ESPN.com

ECURB

Wow. Are you having Tx withdrawal?

Nothing personal mate.

My point is that a few Jets fans here are hoping for some national media respect . It ain't gonna happen (in a good way).

BB and Mangini preach the same thing. Team over individual.

Like it or not, the Jets are molded on the Pats.

Nothing personal mate.

My point is that a few Jets fans here are hoping for some national media respect . It ain't gonna happen (in a good way).

At least that puts them on top :)

Nothing personal mate.

Like Brady MVP

Brady Pro Bowl

BB Coach of the year

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Jets not get the recognition they deserve ie PEnny for CPOY and Mangini for COY. Anyone else see the Michael Smith column about Jeff Fischer as COY? Saying he isn't one bit surprised at the Jets success since 2 years ago we were almost in the AFC Championship game. But if you look at the two teams, and I mean really look at the two, they are completely different.

Chad = Drew

It's tie in my book. Both guys hurt their shoulder and came back and played a full 16 and had decent seasons. Brees had a fantastic one. It does not matter when he hurt his shoulder. The fact that he hurt and the Chargers went with Rivers makes Brees's season all that more impressive.

Drew Brees was hurt in the final game of the season, same with Carson Palmer. In my book they don't deserve in the Comeback Player of the Year voting. Why? They ****ing played a full god damn season last year. They weren't on the bench, they weren't out for multiple games. Yeah they got hurt in their final games but okay, so what? You played a full season and both had very good seasons. How is Carson Palmer having a better season than he did last? Sure Drew Brees is but that's what happens when you get out of Marty Ball, you pass a hell of a lot more.

Drew Brees was hurt in the final game of the season, same with Carson Palmer. In my book they don't deserve in the Comeback Player of the Year voting. Why? They ****ing played a full god damn season last year. They weren't on the bench, they weren't out for multiple games. Yeah they got hurt in their final games but okay, so what? You played a full season and both had very good seasons. How is Carson Palmer having a better season than he did last? Sure Drew Brees is but that's what happens when you get out of Marty Ball, you pass a hell of a lot more.

What is Chad doing that is that impressive? His numbers are average.

What is Chad doing that is that impressive? His numbers are average.

Nothing really. Just probably will lead a 4-12 team to the playoffs & as Chris said, where were the major question marks around Brees? Yeah, the Dolphins had one, big deal. Chad's career was hanging a lot more in the air than Brees'.

Nothing really. Just probably will lead a 4-12 team to the playoffs & as Chris said, where were the major question marks around Brees? Yeah, the Dolphins had one, big deal. Chad's career was hanging a lot more in the air than Brees'.

Brees took a 3-13 team to the playoffs and a better record and is having a monster season. He was franchise player basically cut by his team because of his injury and had to sign with one of the worse teams in the league.Turned the entire thing around and put up great numbers to boot.

You want to give the award to Pennington because he played in 15 games. He hasn't done much throwing the ball.

Brees took a 3-13 team to the playoffs and a better record and is having a monster season. He was franchise player basically cut by his team because of his injury and had to sign with one of the worse teams in the league.Turned the entire thing around and put up great numbers to boot.

You want to give the award to Pennington because he played in 15 games. He hasn't done much throwing the ball.

In the NFC. The Jets would have the same record in the NFC.;)

Brees missed how many games last season due to injury? - 0

He had an injury in the final game of the season, like I said, big ****. If he had actually had a career threatning injury I would give it to him but he did not. If you can have a torn labrum in January and be back and BETTER without missing any time then I'm not ready to give this award to Brees.

Pennington has had his rotator cuff torn TWICE on his throwing shoulder. Not one player in the entire history of the NFL has had that happen and came back for it. This will be a disgrace if Chad does not win the award. Period.

Oh and Drew Brees, hardly a franchise player in San Diego. In New Orleans? Yeah. So is Chad in New York. Check out his winning percentage compared to other Jet QB's and the records of his replacements since 02.

Brees missed how many games last season due to injury? - 0

He had an injury in the final game of the season, like I said, big ****. If he had actually had a career threatning injury I would give it to him but he did not. If you can have a torn labrum in January and be back and BETTER without missing any time then I'm not ready to give this award to Brees.

Pennington has had his rotator cuff torn TWICE on his throwing shoulder. Not one player in the entire history of the NFL has had that happen and came back for it. This will be a disgrace if Chad does not win the award. Period.

Oh and Drew Brees, hardly a franchise player in San Diego. In New Orleans? Yeah. So is Chad in New York. Check out his winning percentage compared to other Jet QB's and the records of his replacements since 02.

What is the debate here? Who's injury was worse or who has the better season coming off injury? Jets had a rough season last yr and had better talent than the record indicated. The Saints were just straight trash last yr. Anyone deny that?

What is the debate here? Who's injury was worse or who has the better season coming off injury? Jets had a rough season last yr and had better talent than the record indicated. The Saints were just straight trash last yr. Anyone deny that?

What if Chad had Deuce, Bush, Colston and Horn?

Archived