Andre Maddox interview................questions

Mean Papi Green

Yeah, ask him how it felt to lose to Carolina on the last play of the game last football season...

:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Execellent!

Seriously, though, ask him what Cotchery had to say about being a member of the NY Jets as a rookie.

Thanks guys, keep em coming

I just spoke to his dad and he gave me his cell number, so I'm gonna call him later today

You can ask him what is was like playing for Chuck Amado at NC State. Amado is a real character, so he'll probably have an interesting answer for you.

Also, maybe a question about what he thinks is the strongest part of his game, weakest, etc...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Execellent!

Seriously, though, ask him what Cotchery had to say about being a member of the NY Jets as a rookie.

we are on same page, GB, thats what I was wonderin when i read article that said Cotchery talked to him.........

BUT, also ask him how it feels to lose to UNC on last TWO plays of game.....

and if he enjoyed the parade that NCState had 2 years ago when they came in 4th in ACC :lol::lol:

we are on same page, GB, thats what I was wonderin when i read article that said Cotchery talked to him.........

and if he enjoyed the parade that NCState had 2 years ago when they came in 4th in ACC :lol::lol:

You think Chuck gives all his departing players white Oakleys and red shoes? :)

Another question for him - Would he want to see TA McLendon < a fraud > line up against him on Sunday, or on his team? Just wondering...

sent my vine out to his pops this morning, he's gonna call me back this afternoon and i plan on setting up an interview with our new safety/ ST demon Andre Maddox

anyone have some questions they wanna throw out there for me to use??? any help would be appreciated

HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM???

anyone have some questions they wanna throw out there for me to use???

Q1: How disappointed are you being selected by a losing organization that has never played in a Super Bowl game since the AFL-NFL merger?

Q2: As a NFL player, would you wear a faggy necklace like the one I have on?

Thanks Mean Bro. :wink:

The 4th place parade is a thing of beauty! How are you, SJ? Ready to get back to Amedeos?

Q1: How disappointed are you being selected by a losing organization that has never played in a Super Bowl game since the AFL-NFL merger?

Q2: As a NFL player, would you wear a faggy necklace like the one I have on?

Thanks Mean Bro. :wink:

Q1: Are you glad you are not going to New England, where you would have to hear that 'ladylike' moan from females: 'Hadda, Hadda'

I am ready, this kicker could be something. actually ickin into endzone will be a novelty,,,

John Hall leg without the John Hall accuracy issues, god help us all.

One other question ( although I'm sure it's too late ): What's his take on Donnie Henderson?

Archived