For those going to the game Sunday......

Please get to YOUR SEAT EARLY and MAKE SOME F-ING NOISE!!! Let's show the Jets how much we appreciate a Winner!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)

(I'll be in 121. Get your section going!)

I'll be there early, especially because 1 pm is my officil midnight this year.

and how about not waiting for fireman ed to lead you...make your own noise... is it me or does this thread happen before every game ha ha

The game that fireman ed was not there the Jets fans did just fine leading chants and making noise- we do not need one person to do it.

I'd like to get their very early tomorrow, maybe shoot for an 8 am arrival and will definitely be at my seat for the anthem. Good/bad news: seems my tailgating crew has disbanded (one in london, a few others no tix), I'm available for any and all tailgating appearences. Let me know where you guys rock out.

this is the only sh**ty thing about moving away..LOL..

i want to go to the game sooooo bad..

Yeah well that and get screwed over on your closing and having to move several times. But hey, who's counting? lol. sorry man just busting.

;)

You slut raffy.

I called you last night or according to my phone I did.:) Rough night, sorry for that.

BTW, give me a call tomorrow around 10 I'll probably be heading over to Tyson's.

Funny you mention that, went to bed around 4 and when I woke up my phone was beeping away with a missed call and I pick it up take a look and think to myself: f@cking Joe, 3am.;)

5H Raffy....we will stick out, the only one with beer pong and Korn blasting...oh and beer cans flying everywhere

I'm there, I'll bring some vodka so we can get blind drunk.

Archived