NYJ @ Foxboro Patriots

PatriotReign37

....this will be a defensive battle for sure.

Our rather green OC, Josh McDaniels, will have to make the game plan of his life. Yo, Josh, this Pats fan wants you to call for RUNS - RUN - RUN BABY, RUN- DILLON IN THE MIDDLE-MARONEY OUTSIDE -RUN....MAKE 'EM RUN...PLEASE.

What is the present state of the field condition at Foxboro?

Field Turf. Pretty, fluffy and green....with really cool Patriots logos ;)

This is NE - so weather changes pretty quickly 'round here, but long-range forecasts call for temps in the 40's. Pretty darn mild for January! Ah, Global Warming at it's best.;)

....this will be a defensive battle for sure.

Our rather green OC, Josh McDaniels, will have to make the game plan of his life. Yo, Josh, this Pats fan wants you to call for RUNS - RUN - RUN BABY, RUN- DILLON IN THE MIDDLE-MARONEY OUTSIDE -RUN....MAKE 'EM RUN...PLEASE.

SSSSHHHHH...BE VERY QUIET!!!:P

Your 13 year old OC will need all the help he can get..maybe Chubby Charlie will be at Gillette this weekend to help out again??

Field Turf. Pretty, fluffy and green....with really cool Patriots logos ;)

This is NE - so weather changes pretty quickly 'round here, but long-range forecasts call for temps in the 40's. Pretty darn mild for January! Ah, Global Warming at it's best.;)

Do you mean the field will not be scuffed up to favor the Pats this time around?

SSSSHHHHH...BE VERY QUIET!!!:P

Your 13 year old OC will need all the help he can get..maybe Chubby Charlie will be at Gillette this weekend to help out again??

I kind of hope Chubby Charlie is in Foxboro right now doing some contract work for Bill. Josh could learn a thing or two for Charlie. Notice how the Pats having been calling more screen passes since Charlie's visit a few weeks back? Coincidence? Maybe. Pats are the best screen team in the league....well, that's what my eyes tell me anyway.

Still, I think one big play will win this. I'm leaning towards it being on Defense or ST's. I think scoring won't come easy.

Ecurb - where did you hear that? That crazy voice in your head?

google saves the day....

On the FOX broadcast of the game, color commentator Troy Aikman mentioned that Brady told him his back was sore heading into the game, which could have been a result of practicing twice on the new surface last week. Brady addressed those remarks when asked today.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2006/11/toms_take_12.html

ESPN... sorry I know its not the best source... lol I dont lie for fun though!

That's interesting because I recall seeing an interview on local (Boston) TV where Tom said he liked the new field turf. Who said it, Michael Irvin? Was he smoking field turf at the time? :)

Edit:

ooops - Aikman. Are all former Cowboys Stupid heads? Tom's sore from taking a beating....

That's interesting because I recall seeing an interview on local (Boston) TV where Tom said he liked the new field turf. Who said it, Michael Irvin? Was he smoking field turf at the time? :)

Well he said he does like it, but it made him sore....

I think pretty much he would like anything over that mud you guys had before!

Well he said he does like it, but it made him sore....

I think pretty much he would like anything over that mud you guys had before!

On the FOX broadcast of the game, color commentator Troy Aikman mentioned that Brady told him his back was sore heading into the game, which could have been a result of practicing twice on the new surface last week. Brady addressed those remarks when asked today.

"I think everything is a little sore at this point of the year, and that's just the way football is," Brady said. "It's nothing that's going to keep me out of practice or keep me out of games or anything like that. There are days when your arm is sore, there are days when your back is sore, and your ankle is sore. Soreness is part of playing football. I'm probably the least sore of anyone standing in that locker room."

Where does he say that his back was sore because of the field turf?

roy Aikman mentioned that Brady told him his back was sore heading into the game, which could have been a result of practicing twice on the new surface last week.

sorry guess I misheard it... I think ESPN said on sprtscenter it was him who said it... but who knows I guess it was just Aikman that siad it...

Archived