NYJ @ Foxboro Patriots

PatriotReign37

This couldnt have worked out any better for NE. Another shot @ NJ.

Mangini will regret ever mouthing off to BB.

I follow this stuff pretty closely. And I think I missed that one. When did Mangini "mouth off". Mangini has been professional and respectful in all his public dealings.

Belly has been the same old lying, cheating adulterer that we have come to know and love.

I follow this stuff pretty closely. And I think I missed that one. When did Mangini "mouth off". Mangini has been professional and respectful in all his public dealings.

Belly has been the same old lying, cheating adulterer that we have come to know and love.

Mangini has conducted himself with nothing but class.

This couldnt have worked out any better for NE. Another shot @ NJ.

Mangini will regret ever mouthing off to BB.

BB is a disgraceful human being, he wont even shake Mangini's hand after we beat your asses in.

And as far as coaches looks..Ive seen better attire on a homeless man down in Penn Station you idiot.

Nice show of class by Bellicheck not to shake hands after his loss to the Jets this season.

What game did you watch?? They shook hands post game.

Mangini's Jets edge Belichick's Patriots (AP)

13th Nov 2006, 21:12 GMT

Bill Belichick exchanged another cold handshake with Eric Mangini in the middle of the muddy field. The Patriots coach certainly had no reason to embrace the protege who angered him by leaving for the New York Jets. After all, the Jets had just won 17-14 on a rainy Sunday, tightening the AFC East race that once loomed as a runaway for New England.

What game did you watch?? They shook hands post game.

Mangini's Jets edge Belichick's Patriots (AP)

13th Nov 2006, 21:12 GMT

Bill Belichick exchanged another cold handshake with Eric Mangini in the middle of the muddy field. The Patriots coach certainly had no reason to embrace the protege who angered him by leaving for the New York Jets. After all, the Jets had just won 17-14 on a rainy Sunday, tightening the AFC East race that once loomed as a runaway for New England.

The game I watched was the Jets beating the Pats- maybe you missed it.

BB is a disgraceful human being, he wont even shake Mangini's hand after we beat your asses in.

And as far as coaches looks..Ive seen better attire on a homeless man down in Penn Station you idiot.

They shook hands CokeBottle classes.

Enjoy that win because it will be the highest point of this Jet season. NJ was coming off a bye week with 2 weeks to prepare for that game.

You can say that again.

NE avoided Denver and drew the weakest team in the post season.

Right, cause who would want to play a team starting a rookie quarterback that just lost to San Fransisco over a team that beat you at home the last time you met? Thats just dumb.

Yeah, everyone knows that Denver never beats NE home or away.

And everyone knows Tom Brady doesn't have two bad games in a row...

Or everyone knows that the Pats don't lose two games at home..

Or everyone knows they Pats always beat the Jets...

Or everyone knows the Pats don't lose at home....

Or everyone knows the Pats don't get shut out at home...

Wow... so many "everyone knows".

BZ

I wont be back after NE wins.

BB owns Penny.

Tom Brady was owned by the Sub .500 dolphins...

I love how in all of your posts so far you make a lame attempt to pick a fight / make a joke by calling us "NJ".... yet as you have seen already nobody really cares...

I live in "New England" yet it is a closer drive for me to Giants Stadium than it is for foxborro...

Heres a fun picture for you....

comparejetspats.gif

And everyone knows Tom Brady doesn't have two bad games in a row...

Or everyone knows that the Pats don't lose two games at home..

Or everyone knows they Pats always beat the Jets...

Or everyone knows the Pats don't lose at home....

Or everyone knows the Pats don't get shut out at home...

Wow... so many "everyone knows".

BZ

BZ deserves a POTW nom for this

Archived