schedule

Jets Girl

Hey is the schedule out for next season yet??? My uncle said that he got the schedule for the cowboys for next season and we are playing them in dallas....does anyone know if this is true and if so where can I see a schedule...Thanks Jets Girl:p

Hey is the schedule out for next season yet??? My uncle said that he got the schedule for the cowboys for next season and we are playing them in dallas....does anyone know if this is true and if so where can I see a schedule...Thanks Jets Girl:p

Yeah, here's the upcoming schedule for 2007:

Jets @ Patriots --- January 7th, 1:00 PM. AFC Wild Card Round.

I hope your not calling me stupid.......look at my first message...:box:

huh? maybe I'm the stupid one....well, I'm sure people would say that's certain!

Anyway, no, I am not calling you stupid. If I were, you would know it. Subtle I 'aint ;)

Happy New Year!

He is what was released today. The dated and times don't get finalized until after the Super Bowl.

Home: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Washington, Kansas City

Away: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Dallas, Giants, Tennessee.

Kind of nice that the Giants game is an away game. It's almost like a 9th home game.

we played TENN and CLEVELAND this year...

why we play them again??

We play the AFC North next year (Cleveland)

We play the 2nd place team in the AFC South and West (Tennessee 2nd place in afc south- KC 2nd place AFC West)

The KC game will be fun at home.... highlight of my schedule next year

Take a look at this site, it lists the opponents thru 2009 and home/away schedule.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afce.htm

One GREAT thing about this schedule is that, essentially, we play NINE home games instead of eight.

Why? Because the Giants game is considered a ROAD GAME, even though we play in the Meadowlands. Thus, between that game, and the 8 scheduled home games, we get a freebie home game to make our total 9.

Pretty sweet.

They don't put it out till june july.

The owners meeting is around the week of 3/23 ,thats where they decide the sched. dates ,then around 4/7 they start releasing dates in bits & pieces usually starting with the HOF GAME (1st game of the year) ,then the MON. night sched. about 4 days after that, then between 4/15-4/20 they release the rest of the sced. give or take a few days ......

The owners meeting is around the week of 3/23 ,thats where they decide the sched. dates ,then around 4/7 they start releasing dates in bits & pieces usually starting with the HOF GAME (1st game of the year) ,then the MON. night sched. about 4 days after that, then between 4/15-4/20 they release the rest of the sced. give or take a few days ......

Thanks everyone..your great:)

we play the NFC East with a game vs Giants (away) also Bengals,Titans ,Browns and Ravens

Crush the Pats

Beach bum

Archived