Sunday's crowd..

A-ZONE

Been to alot of games but Sunday the crowd was one of the best.

I couldnt believe how many seats were filled before the Anthem.

It was total playoff atmosphere . The chant going up the escalator , the towels waving, all the signs just awesome. It was pretty loud all game esp on 3rd down.

I know I was proud to be at that game , we all should be. I still have no voice.

BTW on the weather channel 7:15 am Sunday morning they were at 16-h and interviewed someone (forgot his name) they asked was was on the menu

and he said venisen and pork burgers , hilarious anyone see that?

It could be because it was a big game, or it could be because of new years, or it could be that it was the end of the season and a lot of people gave their tickets away, who knows. Great crowd though, I loved it. If we had crowds like that every home game, we'd have great home records and they'd have to rename it to Jets Stadium.

Crowd was pretty rockin'. I don't know why you don't love the waving of the towels, it's great and a pretty cool scene. Cursing off Sapp while he stood there for 5 minutes before kickoff was a good time as well. Not too many Raiders fans which helped and all that were there didn't say anything the entire time, a big change from previous years but with a 2-13 team, they really couldn't say much could they?

The crowd was really loud on 3rd downs, even when the game seemed to be out of hand the crowd that was left stayed in it. Great time. Wish more people had stayed for the final 2 minutes but oh well.

Crowd was pretty rockin'. I don't know why you don't love the waving of the towels, it's great and a pretty cool scene. Cursing off Sapp while he stood there for 5 minutes before kickoff was a good time as well. Not too many Raiders fans which helped and all that were there didn't say anything the entire time, a big change from previous years but with a 2-13 team, they really couldn't say much could they?

The crowd was really loud on 3rd downs, even when the game seemed to be out of hand the crowd that was left stayed in it. Great time. Wish more people had stayed for the final 2 minutes but oh well.

I thought yesterdays crowd was very much into the whole game. I love just standing there at the end of the game basking in the winning atmosphere.

Yo, Curtis Martin on the Jumbotron later on with the 'serious' accompanying NFL music showcasing his JETS fait accompli, yo. Who amongst us didn't well?! I shouted out, gave a hand up, and shed a tear.

And, the intro of the bad ass Military Clusta in the EZ. They don't even NEED to ask for our unbridled support. Standing ovation from jeto and my surrounding cool lovas every time they mildly showcase and wave. Thanks, in theory, for allowing me and mine to be free. It's VOLUNTARY, and I salute them in their efforts to float my skinny arse and make complaining about useless cr*p a distinctly American Art Form. Huzzah!

It was good... loved the towels!

I seriously am getting really sick of soooo many people not wacthing the game (reading a paper, getting up to get food on big plays, just not caring) and people leaving early.

Some people seem to be there JUST BECUASE they have season tickets and have had them, they dont seem to care anymore and can be REALLY annoying.

People who leave early i just dont get, you are still going to get slammed with traffic, why not get your money out of the ticket and show some support for your team going into the playoffs??

I think we need to do a better job of mocking people who leave eraly and guilt tripping them into staying!

Seems to me like JETS fans will leave early almost by habit, if we had an AFC championship game that we started winning by 2 scores I still think these people wouldnt care and leave early...

Please, all who leave early, dont pay attention ect. GIVE YOUR TICKETS TO SOMEONE WHO CARES!

I disagree with everyone... the fans around me sunday sucked. Most of the season tickets holders had sold theirs and the one-timers just sat there without too much cheering... and most of them left early!!! And I sit in 131 (50 yd line)

Plus, for years we have mocked the season ticket holders for leaving early and they just dont give a $h!t

Face it, Jet fans suck. I feel good that I drive 3-4 hours each way for every home game (including preseason) and stay until the clock says 0:00 win or lose. Some people are Fan(atics), others are just casual fans.

Plus staying until the end it still took only 40 minutes from walking out of the stadium, over the walkway to the Arena, get out of the parking lot and get onto route 17 (to waste a half hour at White Castle... my treat for us making the playoffs...)

I no longer care what anyone else does... I have a great time at the games, and leave tired and exhausted from screaming and yelling and cheering... totally worth the 90 bucks I spend for tickets.

Archived