Ideas

Maxman

Hey give me thoughts on how you want the layout to be. Meaning What Headings do you want:

New York Jets/ NFL Talk?

Other Sports?

Etc?

I think we should start of pretty simple. But give me some feedback either here or via PM. I will delete this topic eventually.

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds...

What the.....? I could have sworn I posted this, maybe I didn't hit the right button to submit it. Anyway, here's a suggestion. When posting a new thread, we need a Topic discussion line like they have at that other site whose name we shall not speak.

Jack! Thanks, pimp! :lol:

Alk, wtf is a topic discussion line? Oh yeah, "you filthy hillbilly"

What the.....? I could have sworn I posted this, maybe I didn't hit the right button to submit it. Anyway, here's a suggestion. When posting a new thread, we need a Topic discussion line like they have at that other site whose name we shall not speak.

Jack! Thanks, pimp! :lol:

Alk, wtf is a topic discussion line? Oh yeah, "you filthy hillbilly"

You know when you post a new thread, you have the subject line and then you have a subject description where you can type in a small description about the thread so people can read what the thread is about before clicking on it. Aha, just caught that. I typed Discussion instead of Description in my first post.

We need a spell check and posters need an option to delete their own posts incase they mess up or change their mind.

Also i think brenda should be on the banner and we need to have.

I think we need to have a space for Us to list our favorite gameday tailgate recipies.

We need a spell check and posters need an option to delete their own posts incase they mess up or change their mind.

Also i think brenda should be on the banner and we need to have.

I think we need to have a space for Us to list our favorite gameday tailgate recipies.

Smizzy:

Their is going to be a pretty big tailgate section. It will be on the main site.

1. All female posters should send nude photos of themselves to me.

2. Perhaps, for gamedays and other events, a live chat room would be a good time.

The chat room is going to happen. That is why we went with this message board solution. There are lots of nice options for chat rooms.

That is definitely going to happen.

I moved this over to the Welcome To JetNation category.

Doing that makes me feel special. I have this warm and tingly sensation in my stomach right now. Oh wait that has nothing to do with this site. Nevermind.

Where's the little button thigamagiggy identifying which threads we posted in?

We are working on it. Seriously. Couldn't find a mod that already had it done (mods are custom programs). So we have to write it ourselves.

It will get done though.

can u add in the PM's add buddy to your list? and where the hell are my HEARTS for the topic thread? your slackin...where is the REPORT this person icon TOO? :twisted:

We are one big happy family here. No need to be Reporting anyone!

The smilies are coming.

Four minutes? I offered the Maxman 71-1/2 over on another post....speaking of posts, I got a tent-peg for ya, Maxxie....

Dear Mr. Ripper:

Your call is important to us. Please stay on the line. It will be answered in the order that it was received.

Also we will respond to your post once we get our Ebonics Translator working.

The chat room is going to happen. That is why we went with this message board solution. There are lots of nice options for chat rooms.

That is definitely going to happen.

Outstanding idea. I'd be willing to bet it will also help the saturation of the server during peak times.

I also endorse Smizzy's spell check idea.

1) Spell check makes people retarded. Get out the dictionary and learn something, damn you people. Besides, dj, you article has, like, zero spelling mistakes. What are you complaining about?

2) Chat room? CHAT ROOM? What kind of debaucherous website are we running here? Chat rooms lead to all sorts of illicit things! btw, I have dibs on the screen name 'Kip Dynamite.' Lafawnduh? Are you there?

• 4 months later...

ahhhhh remember the days when JN was funny... woo boy!!

when tom and max's back and forth was well funny... oh yes if interpreted another way...disturbing...

four months later how are those suggestions going?

chat room... done and dismissed

spel chekar nat dun yeht

ann other thoughts?

:mrgreen:

ahhhhh remember the days when JN was funny... woo boy!!

when tom and max's back and forth was well funny... oh yes if interpreted another way...disturbing...

four months later how are those suggestions going?

chat room... done and dismissed

spel chekar nat dun yeht

ann other thoughts?

:mrgreen:

Archived