Jetnation Road Trip...Back from Foxboro....

Brenjetsfan

WHEW.....what a FANTASTIC road trip....as usual...what one isn't???

I want to thank Mrs.B an Zip for another fabalous party. Good seeing the usual suspects.

I have some bad news....I FORGOT my camera...but I did have the honor of Miss Heather lending me her's for a few CANDID shots.....

So I will be posting them shortly....for now here is a good one......

from left to rite

Can't Hackett...124....GREG BUTTLE....Dave...4H...Joisey

Me an Heather

foxborough_001.jpg

WHEW.....what a FANTASTIC road trip....as usual...what one isn't???

I want to thank Mrs.B an Zip for another fabalous party. Good seeing the usual suspects.

I have some bad news....I FORGOT my camera...but I did have the honor of Miss Heather lending me her's for a few CANDID shots.....

So I will be posting them shortly....for now here is a good one......

from left to rite

Can't Hackett...124....GREG BUTTLE....Dave...4H...Joisey

Me an Heather

foxborough_001.jpg

Hey Bren -- welcome back.

When is the Greg Buttle chat? And thanks in advance for setting that up. :P

can you guess this famous BANNED POSTER??

ts.jpg

Lol, no but he is standing in front of the sagrada familia in spain, one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

Ok, I think between this and my apple cellphone post I have totally ruined my international playboy rep.

Ken Walter was awesome, he was letting us wear his rings and gave us a ton of inside scoop behind the scenes of the Pats. He looks to be heading to Houston next year but he was a real down to earth guy

Ty....I have EXCLUSIVE Photos that i need to send to your email....what is it? PM me;)

Ken Walter was awesome, he was letting us wear his rings and gave us a ton of inside scoop behind the scenes of the Pats. He looks to be heading to Houston next year but he was a real down to earth guy

Well spill the beans already. There are still a few Patriots fans left here. :)

Archived