joewilly's offseason diary chapter 3

joewilly

the fan mail & inbox is flooded so I fear this will be my last installment. I just can't keep up.

day 3 has given me time to ponder. As a jetfan since 1967, I don't think I've ever been this optimistic . Thank you Eric Mangini for giving us jetfans hope and being able to wear our gear in public without feeling humiliated.

The head coaching position as we know it has changed dramitically in the nfl in recent years. It is more of a turnstyle position of expendibility than the face of a franchise anymore. Eric has given the jets direction, hope & confidence in a single year at the helm.

With Cowher relinquishing his tenure at the steelers, there are few teams that can say they are both happy & secure in the head coach department.

As we head into the long boring offseason, there will be much talk of who we draft 1st, who we go after in free agency & who needs to go. For the 1st time in many years, these discussions will have little impact on me cause I am very comfortable knowing I am ok with whatever Eric decides to do to improve our chances in advancing further into the playoffs in 07.

Mr Mangini, thank you for the wonderful ride which was the 2006 season of ny jet football

the fan mail & inbox is flooded so I fear this will be my last installment. I just can't keep up.

day 3 has given me time to ponder. As a jetfan since 1967, I don't think I've ever been this optimistic . Thank you Eric Mangini for giving us jetfans hope and being able to wear our gear in public without feeling humiliated.

The head coaching position as we know it has changed dramitically in the nfl in recent years. It is more of a turnstyle position of expendibility than the face of a franchise anymore. Eric has given the jets direction, hope & confidence in a single year at the helm.

With Cowher relinquishing his tenure at the steelers, there are few teams that can say they are both happy & secure in the head coach department.

As we head into the long boring offseason, there will be much talk of who we draft 1st, who we go after in free agency & who needs to go. For the 1st time in many years, these discussions will have little impact on me cause I am very comfortable knowing I am ok with whatever Eric decides to do to improve our chances in advancing further into the playoffs in 07.

Mr Mangini, thank you for the wonderful ride which was the 2006 season of ny jet football

When I tell joewilly that someone logged in with his username, your a$$ is grass!!!

• 2 months later...
any new installments to the off season diary jw?

please reread the above 2 responses & rethink you're proposal sfj.

perhaps i'll wake up in the morning with a craving to offer myself up as a messageboard piniada but it's doubtful :mad0222:

my run for unseating sperm edwards as mostknowledgeable poster is officially over. that dna guy is a bad, bad person as well.

it's a real shame good people like yourself have to suffer because of the hurtful actions of others. I wish I wasn't so thin skinned but it seems the norm with super ultra creative minds like what boom boom & I have been blessed/cursed with.

please reread the above 2 responses & rethink you're proposal sfj.

perhaps i'll wake up in the morning with a craving to offer myself up as a messageboard piniada but it's doubtful :mad0222:

my run for unseating sperm edwards as mostknowledgeable poster is officially over. that dna guy is a bad, bad person as well.

it's a real shame good people like yourself have to suffer because of the hurtful actions of others. I wish I wasn't so thin skinned but it seems the norm with super ultra creative minds like what boom boom & I have been blessed/cursed with.

I know jw there's always somebody more than willing to pee in your cornflakes-bastards

Archived