Ricky Williams news...

ECURB

Ricky will be back at the Vet Minimum if the NFL reinstates him. We won't trade him because no team will give up anything of value for a player one drug test away from being out of the league forever so... the Jets will have to face him twice in 07'.

He did O.K in Canada. He broke his arm and missed like 6-8 games but made it back for the playoffs. Their rules are different and a pass heavy offense is required in Canada.

Ricky will be back at the Vet Minimum if the NFL reinstates him. WE won't trade him because no team will give up anything of value for a player one drug test away from being out of the league forever so... the Jets will have to face him twice in 07'.

He did O.K in Canada. He broke his arm and missed like 6-8 games but made it back for the playoffs. Their rules are different and a pass heavy offense is required in Canada.

Now you've got me confused. :confused:

Ricky will be back at the Vet Minimum if the NFL reinstates him. We won't trade him because no team will give up anything of value for a player one drug test away from being out of the league forever so... the Jets will have to face him twice in 07'.

oh my gosh what is this board coming to ? now we get a rational post from crashing jet with no jetbashing. good job crashingjet.

I agree with you're assessment

Hey who the F#$k are you and what have you done with crashing jet? This has to be his wife ,good job Mrs. crashing jet ;)

Archived