One of those 2nd / 3rd round RB's to look at...

Antonio Pittman of Ohio State declared today and he's looking to be around a 2nd or 3rd round pick. This guy is a bruiser who doesn't go down on the 1st hit often and could work very well behind our current OLine, especially with an upgrade on the right side where Brandon Moore and Anthony Clement currently start. Look at Pittman to be a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

antoniopittmanjersey.jpg

600x412.aspx

For sure, he went nowhere if Jets still have Moore and Clement at right side.

Houston was supposed to be a tough man to get down on first contact.

I would rather Jets get OL fixed first before finding a rb. I mean the season to be witnessed on OL not assuming anything.

by the way, OSU OL is very intelligent and sturdy which makes Smith and Pittman look wowed. Pittman had to forgo his senior year for NFL because he was threatened by youngster RB I forget his name, damn it.

Antonio Pittman of Ohio State declared today and he's looking to be around a 2nd or 3rd round pick. This guy is a bruiser who doesn't go down on the 1st hit often and could work very well behind our current OLine, especially with an upgrade on the right side where Brandon Moore and Anthony Clement currently start. Look at Pittman to be a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

antoniopittmanjersey.jpg

600x412.aspx

i like him he was the best performer in that national championship game for ohio ofcourse

Some guys in the later rounds to look @ In no particular order

Chris Henry Rb Arizona 5 '11 230 lbs 4.3 - 4.4 speed.

Kolby SmithLouisville5-11 215 4.60

Gary RussellMinnesota5-11 215 4.50

Darius WalkerNotre Dame5-10 208 4.50

Tyrone MossMiami (FL)5-9 232 4.55

Brian LeonardRutgers6-2 235 4.60

Those are some guys we should look at.

I liked Brian Leonard, based on what I saw of him this year, but I wonder if he can cut it in the Pros........... Moss is a load, that's for sure. Walker looked OK on TV when I caught him, but I was not overly impressed.

Archived