The N.Y. Jets' fan Superbowl

PFSIKH

How? By pointing out how sad you are?

It is funny, but one Jets fan sent me a PM and said tough loss. Yet, the rest of you act the way that should be embrassing.

Ar, sorry pfsikh. Next time we'll set up a tea party with caviar to celebrate the pats demise.

Go eat a sandwich and stfu.

I still think you people are high. Where was the choke besides Brady's last second int? Did you see who was playing inside LB? Did you see who was playing strong saftey? Dear Lords, Jets fans will grasp onto anything.

The Patriots played well above their heads this year. I, for one, am very proud of them.

I actually find the "party" here funny....and as long as it is not teh same posters that called the Pats "unclassy" for the post game celebration against the Chargers.....have at it. Otherwise.....hypocriscy rears its green head again.

I still think you people are high. Where was the choke besides Brady's last second int? Did you see who was playing inside LB? Did you see who was playing strong saftey? Dear Lords, Jets fans will grasp onto anything.

The Patriots played well above their heads this year. I, for one, am very proud of them.

Where was the choke? The Pats were up 21-3 after an INT to the house in an OPPOSING stadium in the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP game...and had ALL the momentum going their way.

Where wasn't the choke?

I actually find the "party" here funny....and as long as it is not teh same posters that called the Pats "unclassy" for the post game celebration against the Chargers.....have at it. Otherwise.....hypocriscy rears its green head again.

Where is the hypocrisy exactly? I am not going to your house, grabbing you, and then stomping on your rug.

I loved the shots Peyton was taking afterwards, "the Patriots are a real classy organization." Haha it was great, the new Peyton is really funny.

Archived