Vinny

Jetfan16

For example: If Aaron Glenn would have got a ring with Dallas this year, I would have been very happy for him. I would not have called him a "scumbag" or compared him to Doug Jolley.

Yes but if people here didnt care about Glenn winning, would you care?? You wouldnt get all bent like 16 is right???

And its obviously different being that Vinny is on the Pats, our biggest rival.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes but if people here didnt care about Glenn winning, would you care?? You wouldnt get all bent like 16 is right???

Never said I'd get bent out of shape about it. And why would I care if anyone else was happy for AG winning a Super Bowl?

And I agree about Vinny, as evidenced by the "**** Vinny" post I made immediately upon entering this thread.

how is it different that hes on the Pats?? the Jets had a chance to retain him and they didnt. it's just befuddling to see all the hate directed to the guy that did so much for, and represents what the Jets are.

as i said, he did more for this team than anybody has in the last 38 years. prove me wrong. he IS The Jets.

Parcells saved the franchise..and brought ''your hero'' here..Bill Parcells was the only coach at that time and place that could save the Jets..we were a laughing stock..when you were 7 years old:lol:

how is it different that hes on the Pats?? the Jets had a chance to retain him and they didnt. it's just befuddling to see all the hate directed to the guy that did so much for, and represents what the Jets are.

Jets fans will never root for the pats except under the strangest of conditions. Why would we waste salary cap space on someone who is old and sucky? He should have stayed on his couch instead of this ****. **** Vinny and the pats.

P.S. He had one good year with the jets, stop acting like he single handedly saved the franchise from folding or something dramatic like that.

Parcells saved the franchise..and brought ''your hero'' here..Bill Parcells was the only coach at that time and place that could save the Jets..we were a laughing stock..when you were 7 years old:lol:

and who was the quarterback at the time?? i mean really, what does everybody have against Vinny??? what did he do wrong in going about being as classy as you cna possibly be for his entire career, a guy who grew up a Jets fan and did everything he could for our beloved team. rooting against the guy is almost like rooting against the Jets.

and who was the quarterback at the time?? i mean really, what does everybody have against Vinny??? what did he do wrong in going about being as classy as you cna possibly be for his entire career, a guy who grew up a Jets fan and did everything he could for our beloved team. rooting against the guy is almost like rooting against the Jets.

He was rooting against the JETS 2 weeks ago, and he got his wish.

**** HIM

I answered your question of proof..are you asking me another question??or telling me something??Vinny sucks!heh..get over it!!:lol:

He was rooting against the JETS 2 weeks ago, and he got his wish.

**** HIM

who was??? and to be honet, if you read the article before our game, he said that he is a Jets fan no matter what, he always bleeds green, just not that week. if that doesnt go to say about what he thinks of the Jets, then i dont know what does. its an absolute shame that the fans dont think the same way about him...

I answered your question of proof..are you asking me another question??or telling me something??Vinny sucks!heh..get over it!!:lol:

i wasnt asking you, just asking the collective everybody who hates him what it is they have against them. it makes no sense

i didnt even get the pleasure of seeing that. i turned it to other channels on most of the commercials. goddamnit, i feel wrong for rooting for the chowds, but i really, really wanted them to pull it out at the end for Vinny's sake. Same Old Jets

How do the Jets play a factor in this bro?

Screw Vinny. Piece of crap outside of 98'.

who was??? and to be honet, if you read the article before our game, he said that he is a Jets fan no matter what, he always bleeds green, just not that week. if that doesnt go to say about what he thinks of the Jets, then i dont know what does. its an absolute shame that the fans dont think the same way about him...

Are you that blind???

Your loverman VINNY was playing for the Patriots 2 weeks ago... so while you were hoping the JETS were going to win a playoff game... Vinny was on the PATS rooting against OUR TEAM THE JETS...

WHY THE HELL would I wish good things on a guy that wanted us gone 2 weeks ago?

How do the Jets play a factor in this bro?

Screw Vinny. Piece of crap outside of 98'.

he epitomizes what the Jets are, i think. hes the right guy, hes our guy, hes been up, hes been down and everything in between, just like our team, but no matter what, theyre still our team, and i just think that there is no player who has been on the Jets represents the struggle better than Vinny does, the Jets deserve to win one, and Vinny does too. its the same old Jets to me in that, i figure, i am as nut a Jets fan as there is, and any other sport i just dont care about for the most part, the Jets are it. the SOJ blow it every year, and i dunno, here was this one chance for my favorite player ever, just for once a player i root for to make it to and win the ring, and it didnt happen. and the last 38 years or whatever its been would probably indicate its not going to happen any time soon for the Jets either, realistically, thats just the way it is, the way its meant to be. the difference is Vinny's time in the NFL is either over or all but over, but at least the Jets will be around forever, Vinny wont. one of our own got robbed again today of his chance at the ring in typical SOJ fashion.

Are you that blind???

Your loverman VINNY was playing for the Patriots 2 weeks ago... so while you were hoping the JETS were going to win a playoff game... Vinny was on the PATS rooting against OUR TEAM THE JETS...

Please give me your response to this 16.

Are you that blind???

please, he wasnt rooting agains the Jets, he was rooting that he won the playoff game. i would bet you anything in the world, that if we had won, he wouldve been rooting his ass off to go all the way, i guarantee it. Vinny is a true NYJ

he epitomizes what the Jets are, i think. hes the right guy, hes our guy, hes been up, hes been down and everything in between, just like our team, but no matter what, theyre still our team, and i just think that there is no player who has been on the Jets represents the struggle better than Vinny does, the Jets deserve to win one, and Vinny does too. its the same old Jets to me in that, i figure, i am as nut a Jets fan as there is, and any other sport i just dont care about for the most part, the Jets are it. the SOJ blow it every year, and i dunno, here was this one chance for my favorite player ever, just for once a player i root for to make it to and win the ring, and it didnt happen. and the last 38 years or whatever its been would probably indicate its not going to happen any time soon for the Jets either, realistically, thats just the way it is, the way its meant to be. the difference is Vinny's time in the NFL is either over or all but over, but at least the Jets will be around forever, Vinny wont. one of our own got robbed again today of his chance at the ring in typical SOJ fashion.

I think you have a crush on him. Bigger than ecurbs crush on chadwick and the trolls crush on ecurb combined.

I think you have a crush on him. Bigger than ecurbs crush on chadwivk and the trolls crush on ecurb combined.

lol, come on, crush is going a little overboard, but he is my favorite player of all time, and there is no player more deserving to reach the pinnacle that him. his class, and his dedication and tireless work to the game are why he deserved to win it, and the fact that he won't, or likely wont, simply isnt fair, just like the Jets not winning it in nearly 40 years.

POTW Nomination!! :rl:

Thanks I was gonna... but considering it was kind of a shot at me I thought I shouldnt.. lol

Trolls love for me is growing to an uncomfortable level... lol

He has mentioned Chad mroe than I have in the past few days... I am in Football fan mode untill the SB.. not defend Chad mode...

lol, come on, crush is going a little overboard, but he is my favorite player of all time, and there is no player more deserving to reach the pinnacle that him. his class, and his dedication and tireless work to the game are why he deserved to win it, and the fact that he won't, or likely wont, simply isnt fair, just like the Jets not winning it in nearly 40 years.

He was rooting against the JETS 2 weeks ago... do you not understand that???

VINNY WANTED THE JETS TO LOSE **** HIM

Thanks I was gonna... but considering it was kind of a shot at me I thought I shouldnt.. lol

Trolls love for me is growing to an uncomfortable level... lol

He has mentioned Chad mroe than I have in the past few days... I am in Football fan mode untill the SB.. not defend Chad mode...

I was just poking a little bit of fun, not really a "shot"

Let's have a look at Today's Top Posters:

ecurb2369 (191)

pjam76 (70)

What a shocker. He has 121 more posts than anyone else today, but I have a crush on him because I keep responding to the dumb **** he posts in every topic?

I guess if Shecurb keeps saying it, then it must be true. Even though he decided to bump up a weeks old topic a couple days ago just to try and get a jab in on me. I guess my love isn't unrequited.

i dont know whats more sad, the fact that he probably will never get the ring, or the way he is treated but what should be his own goddamn fans. its disgraceful how many supposed Jets fans just blindly hate him for no reason, very disappointing....

You act like he was a life long NY Jet. The man played everywhere. TB has just as much right to claim his Itaian fro as we do.

The man was a hasbeen who never was. I don't get the cult following. He was and is horrible.

Let's have a look at Today's Top Posters:

ecurb2369 (191)

pjam76 (70)

What a shocker. He has 121 more posts than anyone else today, but I have a crush on him because I keep responding to the dumb **** he posts in every topic?

I guess if Shecurb keeps saying it, then it must be true. Even though he decided to bump up a weeks old topic a couple days ago just to try and get a job in on me. I guess my love isn't unrequited.

a025.gifa025.gifa025.gifa025.gif

Is "shecurb" your pet name for me? How sweet, thanks Troll!

You act like he was a life long NY Jet. The man played everywhere. TB has just as much right to claim his Itaian fro as we do.

The man was a hasbeen who never was. I don't get the cult following. He was and is horrible.

if Vinny is a "has been who never was" or a cult following, what exactly are the Jets then??? which standout player over the last 38 years did so much where, ahh, we just brush off what Vinny did because it really wasnt that much in the Jets' illustrious lore, thats comparable to the Yankees?????? i mean, i dont know, maybe it is wrong to hold on to player who never even won the SB for us, i dont know, but to me, Vinny's just dont come around every day. its not like the Yankees where, ahh, you just replace this all time great with that all time great and keep it moving, and if that all time great didnt win the WS, ahh, screw him because we have 26 and counting, and since he didnt win it, no big deal because the next all time great will, so its all good. its not like that here, you cant just flush away what he did because of our o so great past, where it doesnt stack up. guys like Vinny, Curtis, Wayne, while they didnt win it ever, they are 3 of the people who define the Jets and their history, no matter the fact that they never won it, i just dont see why people dont understand and appreciate that.

if Vinny is a "has been who never was" or a cult following, what exactly are the Jets then??? which standout player over the last 38 years did so much where, ahh, we just brush off what Vinny did because it really wasnt that much in the Jets' illustrious lore, thats comparable to the Yankees?????? i mean, i dont know, maybe it is wrong to hold on to player who never even won the SB for us, i dont know, but to me, Vinny's just dont come around every day. its not like the Yankees where, ahh, you just replace this all time great with that all time great and keep it moving, and if that all time great didnt win the WS, ahh, screw him because we have 26 and counting, and since he didnt win it, no big deal because the next all time great will, so its all good. its not like that here, you cant just flush away what he did because of our o so great past, where it doesnt stack up. guys like Vinny, Curtis, Wayne, while they didnt win it ever, they are 3 of the people who define the Jets and their history, no matter the fact that they never won it, i just dont see why people dont understand and appreciate that.

Curtis and Wayne went out Classy, Vinny is a Bum.

Please tell me you do know he was rooting against the JETS 2 weeks ago right? WHy do you ignore this fact?

Too long didn't read. Spaces are your friend.

Curtis and Wayne went out Classy, Vinny is a Bum.

Please tell me you do know he was rooting against the JETS 2 weeks ago right? WHy do you ignore this fact?

your post makes no sense. he was on the opposing sidelines. although, even contrary to that, a chowd newspaper did a piece on him, and he even said, he is a New York Jet no matter what!! he always roots for us, and always bleeds green. im nto worried about him celebrating a playoff win over us, at the time i what was my concern the most was the fact that the Jets lost, not that the other team that Vinny was on one. now that our dream had been over, i figure i hope that Vinny achieves his, at least it would be a first time that one of the people i root for finally did.....

your post makes no sense. he was on the opposing sidelines. although, even contrary to that, a chowd newspaper did a piece on him, and he even said, he is a New York Jet no matter what!! he always roots for us, and always bleeds green. im nto worried about him celebrating a playoff win over us, at the time i what was my concern the most was the fact that the Jets lost, not that the other team that Vinny was on one. now that our dream had been over, i figure i hope that Vinny achieves his, at least it would be a first time that one of the people i root for finally did.....

How does it make no sense??? He was rooting for the Pats to win 2 weeks ago, therfore he wanted the JETS to lose...

You really think he was standing over there hoping that he lost??? Did you see him jump up and down when they won??? He took the last snap with a smile on his face watching the JETS season come to an end...

You have lost it my friend...

He had no business on a football field. He is wayy past a playing age and hitching on the the front-runners wagon without contributing anything is disgraceful. I have no respect for what he did.

How does it make no sense??? He was rooting for the Pats to win 2 weeks ago, therfore he wanted the JETS to lose...

You really think he was standing over there hoping that he lost??? Did you see him jump up and down when they won??? He took the last snap with a smile on his face watching the JETS season come to an end...

You have lost it my friend...

and that was that game, those were the cirumstances. you fail to realize that if they had lost, he wouldve gone back to Jets fan mode and rooted for us to win it all, because he is a Jets fan at heart, and he bleeds green. its just sad that a guy who should be beloved by Jets fans gets kicked to the curb by so many.

and that was that game, those were the cirumstances. you fail to realize that if they had lost, he wouldve gone back to Jets fan mode and rooted for us to win it all, because he is a Jets fan at heart, and he bleeds green. its just sad that a guy who should be beloved by Jets fans gets kicked to the curb by so many.

If he bleeds green, he would not have sold out to sit on the bench as a Patriot... what dont you get about that???

We are one of his many teams, get over him.

Archived