I've been gone a awhile....couple things

DW10

HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! YOU LOST!!!!!!!!! Just kidding!

I gotta give you clowns credit, you guys pulled off a great season. Never did I expect you knuckleheads to make the playoffs. For that, I congratulate you. I'll have to go back several pages to look at the playoff game thread and the aftermath....ya know, get some chuckles...lol!

But even better than you guys getting bounced, the evil Patriotsa BLEW AN 18 POINT LEAD!!!!!!!!!!! One of the greatest games ever. That was a thing of beauty. Think I almost cried.

But anyway, great season, and here's to next year:) .

...next year's predictions:

Miami 15-1 (anyone who disagrees knows nothing about football)

Pats 10-6 (still a great team)

Bills 6-10

Jests 2-14 (if they replace embarrassing noodle arm, 3-13. Anyone who disagrees knows nothing about football)

I gotta give you clowns credit, you guys pulled off a great season. Never did I expect you knuckleheads to make the playoffs. For that, I congratulate you. I'll have to go back several pages to look at the playoff game thread and the aftermath....ya know, get some chuckles...lol!

But even better than you guys getting bounced, the evil Patriotsa BLEW AN 18 POINT LEAD!!!!!!!!!!! One of the greatest games ever. That was a thing of beauty. Think I almost cried.

Bills 6-10

Jests 2-14 (if they replace embarrassing noodle arm, 3-13. Anyone who disagrees knows nothing about football)

DW,just to fill you in on what you've missed around these parts,TX was banned! Shocking yes,but the mods decided his shtick was old.

Not insinuating or anything,just letting you know what you've missed ;)

BTW,nice sig

PATS TX WAS BANNED???!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!! I can only go back 12 pages. When was he banned. Was it after the Pats lost to the COlts or when the Pats beat the Jets?? HAd to be one of the two. WOW! That's something.

...oops, think I'll change my sig.

PATS TX WAS BANNED???!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!! I can only go back 12 pages. When was he banned. Was it after the Pats lost to the COlts or when the Pats beat the Jets?? HAd to be one of the two. WOW! That's something.

...oops, think I'll change my sig.

you sound like an entertaining fellow, if i could only buy you a drink i'd feel much better.

Bills 6-10

Oh boy...

Yes... 15-1... with joey harrington as the QB. Good luck with that.

hey hey hey, take it easy there. The wife and I simply had a misunderstanding:) .

I'm not feeling the love. I may just take my business elsewhere. Now I know how much you guys would just hate to lose a Miami Dolphins troll. So you better watch it or I'll be gone;) !!!

hey hey hey, take it easy there. The wife and I simply had a misunderstanding:) .

I'm not feeling the love. I may just take my business elsewhere. Now I know how much you guys would just hate to lose a Miami Dolphins troll. So you better watch it or I'll be gone;) !!!

bye

C'mon DW, don't get all mellow dramatic. :lol:

No disrespect intended..just making sure I had the right guy;)

Man, I soooo wanted to get you something with JETS written on it. I didn't have the heart.

But there is use for your gift after all!

Maybe you can use the new shirt to cry into next season.

Ohhhh, the gift was from you???!!! Cool, thanks alot man. I appreciated it. Unfortunately it was too small though, those sizes are out of whack. Now, I gave it to a son of a client who is poorer than poor. She and her kid really appreciated it. His eyes lit up because he's a huge Fin fan and his mom couldn't afford to but him a new Dolphins shirt. So, re-gifting at it's best. Hope you don't mind but it went to great use. Thaks again.......

Archived