What are u listening to right now?

rolling thunder makes me very very happy. and idiot wind is one of my favorite love songs. does anyone have a clip of kinky freeman doing gotta travel on with bob and everyone on that tour, and i miss that.

but moonlight drive... um. wow.

there's a mood you have perfectly down there that i can't quite...

you deserve much better than this but.. i like it.

• Upvote 1

makes me think of brian jones, poor sod. some people really are mad, bad and dangerous to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWRrWpmMU6A

though... brian brought some bad with him. just couldn't keep up after keith "saved: anita...

Yup, poor Brian. I suppose those days were even more destructive than today.

I cannot figure out how Kieth is still alive after all hes been through. I think he still smokes and drinks like theres no tomorrow. Ronnie Wood said he gave up trying to keep up with him.

• Upvote 1

rolling thunder makes me very very happy. and idiot wind is one of my favorite love songs. does anyone have a clip of kinky freeman doing gotta travel on with bob and everyone on that tour, and i miss that.

but moonlight drive... um. wow.

there's a mood you have perfectly down there that i can't quite...

you deserve much better than this but.. i like it.

I love the Doors.

The American Beatles. Amazing musicians in that band and Morrison was a poet like Dylan.

keith once said he'd found the cure for the common cold in h, cause he never got sick... i just think he mad very pure sources and a hell of a lot of ppl watching out for him. jones was more of an experimenter, musically and in everything else. but who knows how he really died.

keith may have had the right idea with the blood of the swiss virgins thing. right time to make that call

i suspect bob's IVDA did not leave him as unscathed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNeVRAxSEyQ

keith once said he'd found the cure for the common cold in h, cause he never got sick... i just think he mad very pure sources and a hell of a lot of ppl watching out for him. jones was more of an experimenter, musically and in everything else. but who knows how he really died.

keith may have had the right idea with the blood of the swiss virgins thing. right time to make that call

i suspect bob's IVDA did not leave him as unscathed.

They were supposed to reopen the Jones death last I heard.

there were a lot of theories at the time that his drug problem had made it impossible to tour with him, and they had already told him he was fired. he was supposedly in a good place mentally when he died, tho it's hard to believe. new songs, new plans, etc. not as hard to believe as someone downed out deciding to go for a swim. drunk yes, downed, not so much.

recent theories have it as some kind of burglary gone wrong i think but i haven't kept up.

but i don't know what would be served now by digging him up. he still dead.

and i'm too sleepy to find good enough songs for you or make much sense at all .

think i better say goodnight. *smiles*

but doesn't make the smiley face thingy. *shudder*

there were a lot of theories at the time that his drug problem had made it impossible to tour with him, and they had already told him he was fired. he was supposedly in a good place mentally when he died, tho it's hard to believe. new songs, new plans, etc. not as hard to believe as someone downed out deciding to go for a swim. drunk yes, downed, not so much.

recent theories have it as some kind of burglary gone wrong i think but i haven't kept up.

but i don't know what would be served now by digging him up. he still dead.

and i'm too sleepy to find good enough songs for you or make much sense at all .

think i better say goodnight. *smiles*

but doesn't make the smiley face thingy. *shudder*

Goodnight

• Upvote 1