Jets | Team trying to trade Ramsey

Smizzy

It looks like we're going to if Cimini's inside track is right and it's likely cap related.

Here's what has me puzzled:

What's Tangini's plan for a # 3?

If it's any of these guys - they really want to have a 3 man shootout in camp.

Garcia

Schaub

Huard

Rattay

These guys are $$$ savers.

Rohan Davey

Shaun King

John Navarre

Tim Rattay

Anthony Wright

Where's Cliff Kingsbury?? lol

I hope they're looking at somebody that has a chance (albeit slim) of winning the job.

Garcia is rumored to be headed to Denver very early in the FA process. The Falcons are going to tender Schaub with a 1st/3rd, and have stated he's not going anywhere. Huard has already resigned with the Chiefs and will probably start for them. It's also seeming more likely you can add Trent Green to your list, if he is mentally ready to become a backup....

It looks like we're going to if Cimini's inside track is right and it's likely cap related.

Here's what has me puzzled:

What's Tangini's plan for a # 3?

I hope they're looking at somebody that has a chance (albeit slim) of winning the job.

Any guy they bring in will have a distinct disadvantage of not being familiar with the offense, and that will hurt them in the competition.

It wouldnt shock me if they re-sign Ramsey later on, assuming they cant get anything for him.

If they bring in a Garcia type, who may beat out Clemens for the #2, they'll look stupid for drafting him in the first place.

hey, lets not bring up garcia again. I wrote on another thread about wanting him and got roasted.

I know - I was on the next grill over and they weren't turning me fast either.

I want a guy on my team that wants to be the starter and not settle for a back-up spot.

We already have that and it's going to get us 7-9 next year.;)

I know it isnt exactly the best situation, but we do also have Brad Smith on the roster... he isnt the best QB ever but he was damn good in college and lucky for us our Oline is good at pass blocking...

I dont think 3rd QB should be too much of a concern unless they are unsure of Clemens... Which could be possible becuase even Clemens himself admitted to reporters last year that he wasnt ready to play in the NFL...

If we could find a way to get a 6th or 7th round pick that would be ideal but I highly doubt it seeing as everybody knows he will be cut by Friday's deadline because of his $1.4 million roster bonus that would be due to him.

If we could find a way to get a 6th or 7th round pick that would be ideal but I highly doubt it seeing as everybody knows he will be cut by Friday's deadline because of his $1.4 million roster bonus that would be due to him.

I just heard about the roster bonus on the radio today. Didn't know about that. He's history. We're in the same spot Washington was in with him last year. Nobody gives a 3rd-string QB a 7-figure roster bonus. We're in anything-we-can-get mode with him. Only hope is to find someone willing to part with a 6th/7th rounder to avoid a bidding war with another team.

Archived