Randy Moss

Ghost

Even though Moss is 30 and IMO has lost a step or two from what he used to be, it's scary enough seeing what the Patriots do with Jabar Gaffney and Reche Caldwell. Imagine what they could do with a REAL receiving threat. That said, I don't think it's going to happen...

Even though Moss is 30 and IMO has lost a step or two from what he used to be, it's scary enough seeing what the Patriots do with Jabar Gaffney and Reche Caldwell. Imagine what they could do with a REAL receiving threat. That said, I don't think it's going to happen...

It's still possibile but damn it would suck ass if he plays for NE.

Moss would look great in Jets GREEN. He is coming off a well rested year fresh legs,new surroundings I can see good things happening to Randy Moss in 2007. Lets reunite him with Chad.

By well rested do you mean bad? He's on the downturn of his career and after pacman jones and TO he is the biggest turd in the NFL. He also is good at catching the deep ball which our QB can not throw which makes it kind of pointless for us. He'd be a complete waste of money and not worth whatever we traded to get him.

By well rested do you mean bad? He's on the downturn of his career and after pacman jones and TO he is the biggest turd in the NFL. He also is good at catching the deep ball which our QB can not throw which makes it kind of pointless for us. He'd be a complete waste of money and not worth whatever we traded to get him.

Chad has thrown many lobs to Moss for deep TD's, when your as tall and can jump like Moss they dont need to be bullets, just toss em up there, and Chad can do that.

Archived