Jets | Team trying to arrange a visit with Duckett

Smizzy

Jets | Team trying to arrange a visit with Duckett

Fri, 2 Mar 2007 21:59:13 -0800

Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports the New York Jets are trying to arrange a visit with free agent RB T.J. Duckett (Redskins) next week, according to a source.

I like Duckett and he would be a great combo with Leon.

So when do we send in our playoff money for 07? Where is the Super Bowl? I'm making my airplane reservations right now!

****, lets watch the best FA's out there (minus Porter & Dielmann) go out and sign contracts and lets bring in David Bowens, Chris Brown & T.J. Duckett! Yeah!:character42:

Thanks Tangini, you've proved me wrong yet again.

Yes, after 1 whole day of the free agent period, the team is clearly in a free-fall and Mangini and Tannenbaum are pathetic wastes of oxygen who know nothing about the game of football and shouldn't even be coaching a pop warner team.

I'm kidding obviously. I'm pretty sure this happens every year, we go through 1, maybe even 2 days without signing a big-name free agent and the sky is falling. Predictable, but still very annoying.

T.J. Duckett sucks.

I don't have that much of a problem of them not bringing in big flashy names but when they start to bring in absolute dog crap players like T.J. Duckett, it is a little irritating.

I second this post.

Jetlag in 08.

Don't much like TJ either, but isn't he a good size guy?? Turn him into a FB ( not sure how good a blocker he is ) he could be a threat at FB since he has RB experience. Then move up and Draft M. Lynch. Leaves us with Leon, Lynch, Houston and TJ.

I like it. You can stop looking for that part-time job now.

Indeed. I need to start campaigning with all the money I have saved up in my bank account from my previous job.

Which reminds me, should our signs be in Violet or Blue? My crayola box is limited these days in colors.

So when do we send in our playoff money for 07? Where is the Super Bowl? I'm making my airplane reservations right now!

****, lets watch the best FA's out there (minus Porter & Dielmann) go out and sign contracts and lets bring in David Bowens, Chris Brown & T.J. Duckett! Yeah!:character42:

Thanks Tangini, you've proved me wrong yet again.

124 who got the most money on '06? In '05? '04?

Who did that work out?

124 who got the most money on '06? In '05? '04?

Who did that work out?

I don't even care that the Jets didn't sign anybody, I'm pissed off at the fact that they didn't even TRY to sign anybody by not bringing anybody in for an interview except for David Bowens, Chris Brown & T.J. Duckett. The least they could've done was talk with Adalius' agent or Joey's agent. Joey Porter is going to be scooped up quickly as well and I would like to see the Jets bring in one impact player this off-season but apparently that isn't going to happen.

Indeed. I need to start campaigning with all the money I have saved up in my bank account from my previous job.

Which reminds me, should our signs be in Violet or Blue? My crayola box is limited these days in colors.

All I have is a half used sharpie.

BTW going back to T.J. Duckett, I just had a thought. NFL.com puts him at about 6'0 254 lbs. Screw Joey Porter, sign this guy up to be our next OLB. I mean he is a RB he must have some athleticism.

Max the Pats the signed one of the biggest free agents this year while the Jets are diddling with Chris Brown...it has to be considered somewhat annoying.

No It's great. We all know that the team that screws around in FA while all the other teams are improving is the team that wins the Super Bowl.

Archived