The Official Photoshop thread

Alk

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once again the man who won't forward his own picture to this thread runs his mouth. Pu$$y.

Sorry didnt even notice I had too... lol

1226179514_l.gif

Thats all I can find at work... I will see if I can get something better later...

1226179514_l.gif

Thats all I can find at work... I will see if I can get something better later...

Is that the Shadow Boss from Double Dragon? Abobo would totally whoop his a$$.

1226179514_l.gif

For some reason..I never pictured you looking like that ecurb...I actually thought you probably would look more like that guy in the bedroom with the Chad memorabilia that your good buddy NJ posted.:P

curb.jpg

Not good work at all,I know,but frankly I'm disappointed that I had to be the one to (half-assedly) attempt something this obvious

Yeah I knew I set myself up for that one... lol

I will start wearing other Jerseys on game day so Im not spotted in my #10... lol

Not good work at all,I know,but frankly I'm disappointed that I had to be the one to (half-assedly) attempt something this obvious

You better own up and get your face shot in this thread... if you dish it out you need to take it back... :)

:rl:

I actually have that same picture (minus my face) on a bowling pin that I custom made for our team... thats too freakin funny!

Wheres a shot of your face? :)

My mug was on Mt. Trollmore. Look in the fan photos under kids and you'll find a couple of me.

My mug was on Mt. Trollmore. Look in the fan photos under kids and you'll find a couple of me.

I fell out of my chair laughing becuase I have that picture put on the bowling pin right on my desk... :rl:... im still laughing!!!

THis is not helping my insomnia... please be more boring... :)

I need to mess around with photoshop some more. I still haven't figured out how to get the skin tones to match perfectly. Back to the lab.

Im not great with the tones... but if you use blur you can get rid of the sharp lines... sort of like what I did with the GOB/Fat bastard picture...

Archived