The Official Photoshop thread

Alk

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am not that good with PhotoShop. So you will probably be able to tell that this is not really GOB's Mustang. His has the smaller engine in it. Anyhow this picture of GOB is real and that is his garage.

gob.jpg

You know what's funny max besides your terrible photoshop work. is that is the EXACT color scheme I wanted for my Mustang but I couldn't find any yellow ones anywhere. That's it though, Yellow with black stripe is what I wanted.

You know what's funny max besides your terrible photoshop work. is that is the EXACT color scheme I wanted for my Mustang but I couldn't find any yellow ones anywhere. That's it though, Yellow with black stripe is what I wanted.

I should have made you a BRIGHT Color and labeled it, "Hey Kool Aid". lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If i posted what i was working on in photoshop last night, i would be banned instantly, lol.

2800 vbucks that you wouldn't. I'm sure you would get a stern warning but that's about it. The mods are easy, if they like it but know it's wrong they just copy it to their hard drive, give you a slap on the wrist and delete the post. That's where all of my Limo pictures went. :lol:

2800 vbucks that you wouldn't. I'm sure you would get a stern warning but that's about it. The mods are easy, if they like it but know it's wrong they just copy it to their hard drive, give you a slap on the wrist and delete the post. That's where all of my Limo pictures went. :lol:

No, trust me, instantly banned, even if they did "enjoy it" for a minute or two. There was a baseball bat, but it wasn't pics of the local weekend softball league. lol

I do have to say though, i learned how to make a cool image map in photoshop, so I am proud. Mom would be so proud i tell yeah!

No, trust me, instantly banned, even if they did "enjoy it" for a minute or two. There was a baseball bat, but it wasn't pics of the local weekend softball league. lol

I do have to say though, i learned how to make a cool image map in photoshop, so I am proud. Mom would be so proud i tell yeah!

I inadvertantly posted much worse. I never even saw the pictures but people assured me that it was very very bad. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
JetNation Annual Corporate Outing.

2774hahahg3.jpg

Classic, absolutely classic. I second that POTW nomination. I'm thinking I need to skip the annual JN tailgate this year because it'll be too much work fighting these guys off.

The best part of that picture is that Max still finds a way to have two chins.

Wait a minute,it looks like Mrs.TJ did some plastic surgery on Max. that's the first time I have ever seen his chin look like Kirk Douglas.

Wait a minute,it looks like Mrs.TJ did some plastic surgery on Max. that's the first time I have ever seen his chin look like Kirk Douglas.

Maybe because it gets wedged in the bedpost? I dunno.

Archived