The Official Photoshop thread

Alk

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I need some help here. Bugeater is not following the official rules of the official Photoshop thread.

He's the guy on the right with the shades on drinking a beer, somebody cook something up good for me.

picture.php?albumid=3&pictureid=14

Here's another one. Panzer, Alk, GOB, Smizzy. help a brother out.

post-1412-128046397709_thumb.jpg

Ok, I need some help here. Bugeater is not following the official rules of the official Photoshop thread.

He's the guy on the right with the shades on drinking a beer, somebody cook something up good for me.

Here's another one. Panzer, Alk, GOB, Smizzy. help a brother out.

What rules?

What rules?

The rules were clearly stated by GOB last year. you must post your own picture if you're going to partake in displaying others pictures that are photoshopped.

You have been very naughty! :-$

That's alright, I have the Van Ghoh of Photoshop (Sperm Edwards) working on something right now. :lol:

The rules were clearly stated by GOB last year. you must post your own picture if you're going to partake in displaying others pictures that are photoshopped.

You have been very naughty! :-$

That's alright, I have the Van Ghoh of Photoshop (Sperm Edwards) working on something right now. :lol:

Meh. Rules suck.

Time to dust off a classic. Anyone want to add some new faces here? BP, I think you are absent.

Bonus rep for anyone who can name them all!

07ct2.jpg

Damn, I have all but 3 but I'll be damned if I'm going to do the work for someone else. :lol: BTW, Mugatu's head on a pillow is freakin' classic.

New rule. If you're going to particpiate in this thread, you must make your own photo available. Easy for you guys to sit back and laugh wen none of us have your photo to work with

For Bugeater. :lol:

Archived