The Official Photoshop thread

Alk

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I don't imagine anyone will see this tonight since everyone is busy masturbating all over eachother over the whole Favre thing. I guess I won't have to worry about it being bumped for a while. Here's a nice little welcome back present for Jetman67. Oh yeah and Bugeater. This will give you an idea of what you have to look forward to. :lol:

JetmanNerd.jpg

So I don't imagine anyone will see this tonight since everyone is busy masturbating all over eachother over the whole Favre thing. I guess I won't have to worry about it being bumped for a while. Here's a nice little welcome back present for Jetman67. Oh yeah and Bugeater. This will give you an idea of what you have to look forward to. :lol:

JetmanNerd.jpg

That is excellent.

JetmanNerd.jpg

BUMP!!

JetmanNerd.jpg

:rl:

JetmanNerd.jpg

He's the dude on the left, right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived