My Final 2007 Jets Mock Draft and i mean final (please comment)

Clemens&theJets

08.jpg

25. Aaron Ross: he will be the best CB left on the board at this spot. i would rather have revis or houston but i doubt they are there at 25. Ross had a good proday and he is starting to grow on me. we need someone who can come in and start at #2 and that is what Ross will do.

Quentin_Moses_dancing_on_field.jpg

59. Quentin Moses: he was once a first round lock and his stock has dropped alot and he would be great pick at 59 Bowens is almost 30 and we need a young pass rushing OLB to rotate in and out with Bowens and that has quentin moses written all over it.

Harris1.jpg

63. Ryan Harris: RT is the biggest need on this O-Line the front office seems to love brandon moore and i doubt the draft a replacement for him. Moore does good if he has a good RT next to him like in 04. Harris will come in right away and give clement a run for his money.

25424230.jpg

89. Mike Walker: if coles and cotchery happen to go down we have nobody if we get rid of mccariens. walker has the size and speed and hands that you look for in a reciver. he is fast and isnt afraid to get physical and that is what we need as a #3 reciver.

PLEASE COMMENT!

63. Ryan Harris: RT is the biggest need on this O-Line the front office seems to love brandon moore and i doubt the draft a replacement for him. Moore does good if he has a good RT next to him like in 04. Harris will come in right away and give clement a run for his money.

I don't understand, why not try to get Blalock ?

89. Mike Walker: if coles and cotchery happen to go down we have nobody if we get rid of mccariens. walker has the size and speed and hands that you look for in a reciver. he is fast and isnt afraid to get physical and that is what we need as a #3 reciver.

PLEASE COMMENT!

Thats a big IF to lose both of your starting WR's and I dont think a rookie WR would even be close to a cure for that... lol

Other than that, pretty good job.

I like your draft except Ryan Harris at #63. He's a finesse blocker more suited to LT and we already have one of those. I'd rather the jets go after a big mauler like Manuel Ramirez or Ben Grubbs if he is still on the board.

I agree with you on Quentin Moses. Though he's probably a better fit on a team that plays a 4-3 (which is what we should probably be playing anyway). Moses is vey talented and he would have been a 1st round pick if he had come out his junior year but he was in double-team city his senior year so his stock did a Monica Lewinsky.

after reading replies on some other boards about this mock i have decided that my draft is average and not very good. but everyone seemed to like this mock that i can up with. this mock below is my FINAL mockdraft

#1.Justin Blalock

#2.Jason Hill

#2.Josh Beekman

#3.Brian Robinson

Archived