WHATWHATWHAT????!!!!

BwanaZulia

Ok. I know it SEEMS like a long time but I have only been gone since the Pats game which is less than three months and what they HELL happened?

1- TX got banned? Seriously?

2- Some of you clowns (MAX YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) didn't vote for me as biggest homer?

3- You doubted that I would return?

Very very sad indeed.

BZ

then you missed ecur4b (who some suspected might be one of your aliases) picked up the baton and ran with it after you were killed by Panzer-so it was almost like voting for you anyway

TRAITOR!

I don't have an alias.

I thought you were better that that.

BZ

TX came back the night of the Pats playoff loss to say ''great game folks'' and that was it..he said something about Max's under garments being bunched up,which was the final nail in the coffin.

Damn, I remember what happened the last time a poster had been gone for awhile and then created a thread proclaiming his own glorious return because he didn't get the reception that he was counting on. As I recall it led to a POTW win for me. :headbang:

Damn, I remember what happened the last time a poster had been gone for awhile and then created a thread proclaiming his own glorious return because he didn't get the reception that he was counting on. As I recall it led to a POTW win for me. :headbang:

You still here? I thought Max went on a Patsie Troll banning spree and got rid of all of you! :)

BZ

You still here? I thought Max went on a Patsie Troll banning spree and got rid of all of you! :)

BZ

oh yea BZ one more thing you missed a couple of weeks ago a Pats fan actually won a POTW-and when Alk took the weekly banner hell had officially frozen over and the Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse were riding shotgun into the town square raping, pillaging and plundering

Archived