B. Roberts (Bal - 2B)

D. Wright (NYM - 3B)

M. Young (Tex - SS)

T. Hunter (Min - OF)

C. Lee (Mil - OF)

B. Giles (SD - OF)

C. Biggio (Hou - 2B,OF)

M. Alou (SF - OF)

Alright, my team is doing pretty well...plus I have solid pitching with Santana, Clemens, Zambrano, Garland and Carpenter.

Now the problem is Mike Sweeney is having a big year and hes stuck on my bench because I usually have Brian Roberts in the utility spot. You think I should trade Sweeney and try to get some more pitching? This is my first year playing fantasy, help a brother out. Thanks

Wagners my closer along with Shields of Anaheim and Rincon who is suspended for another few games.

You could try to get a set-up guy for Wagner as the closer. Your starters are really solid

Here would be my thoughts (I'm not a fantasy player though so take for what it is worth)

You are solid with Clemens and Santana. Zambrano is fine as well. If you have questions about whether Garland can keep this up the entire season then ya you should probably go and get another starter just be safe.

You could probably use some bullpen help as well. Wagner is excellent, Shields will get some save ops but not alot with K-Rod there and It will be interesting to see how Rincon reacts coming back from the suspension.

J. Varitek (Bos - C)

D. Ortiz (Bos - 1B)

Mi. Sweeney (KC - 1B)

J. Kent (LAD - 2B)

B. Roberts (Bal - 2B)

D. Wright (NYM - 3B)

M. Young (Tex - SS)

T. Hunter (Min - OF)

C. Lee (Mil - OF)

B. Giles (SD - OF)

C. Biggio (Hou - 2B,OF)

M. Alou (SF - OF)

Alright, my team is doing pretty well...plus I have solid pitching with Santana, Clemens, Zambrano, Garland and Carpenter.

Now the problem is Mike Sweeney is having a big year and hes stuck on my bench because I usually have Brian Roberts in the utility spot. You think I should trade Sweeney and try to get some more pitching? This is my first year playing fantasy, help a brother out. Thanks

Keep Sweeney, Roberts will not keep up this torrent pace.

Keep Sweeney, Roberts will not keep up this torrent pace.

But, even without keeping up his power numbers, Roberts is still very valuable as a stolen base guy. The power numbers are just gravy right now. Roberts was drafted to steal bases and he's done his job.

I have the same problem with Sweeney. I have Delgado and Helton ahead of him, so he's rotting away on my bench.

But, even without keeping up his power numbers, Roberts is still very valuable as a stolen base guy. The power numbers are just gravy right now. Roberts was drafted to steal bases and he's done his job.

I have the same problem with Sweeney. I have Delgado and Helton ahead of him, so he's rotting away on my bench.

Exactly, I got him pretty late. I feel like an idiot sitting Ortiz because I got him with my first pick.

Who knows. The thing is, if I trade Sweeney...I'm not going to get equal value in return.

Roberts is the number 1 ranked guy in my league right now, so it's almost impossible to sit him.

Exactly, I got him pretty late. I feel like an idiot sitting Ortiz because I got him with my first pick.

Who knows. The thing is, if I trade Sweeney...I'm not going to get equal value in return.

Roberts is the number 1 ranked guy in my league right now, so it's almost impossible to sit him.

Your team looks pretty loaded so you may not even need to get equal value to put you over the top.

Put a couple of feelers out there and see what is out there.

Your team looks pretty loaded so you may not even need to get equal value to put you over the top.

Put a couple of feelers out there and see what is out there.

Pretty much. I'm in first and the guy in second isnt even within 200 points of me. Its still way too early. I just hope my pitching holds up.

I would say there is a good chance KC will give up and trade Sweeney to a contender later this year- so he could be have a better supporting cast of -players down the line to help his stats.

Archived