This website sucks

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehehe, sorry darlin'... but I had to play along with the joke, a lil bit! Besides, I know you don't look like that. You couldn't. If you prod me as to why, I'll answer, but I'm not going to say why I know now :P

Do I think you'd like Tx take a picture of you like that? No... do I think he'd endlessly surf the internet to find said picture of you like that? Yes... it's obvious he's obsessed with you... but you're safe. Dude can't read a map to come stalk you :lol:

thats ok ss19 :D .... Oh you must be talking about my pic in the fan photo section :D I have to admit ..i do look hot. :lol:

Damn, how did you figure that out?

You are a math teacher. #-o

and you are....? hey what are you anyway Tx? LOL :lol:

just so our esteemed leader doesnt get his panties in a wad...

this website sucks when patsie fans are cooed over and praised.. huh huh.. max... :roll:

Personally I think this site sucks without Tom Shane here!!!! His humor obviously carried this place! :lol:

Holy Moses... !!! will someone PLEASE tell me who this Tomshane is?????? He was funny, JFBM??? Well if that is the case, he whould come back... where did he go?? Does anybody know how to get in touch with him???

Oh i guess i will have to search the archives to see if i can find any of his posts...maybe that will help ring a bell for me... OY .. he was funny? :shock:

thats ok ss19 :D .... Oh you must be talking about my pic in the fan photo section :D I have to admit ..i do look hot. :lol:

Oh yeah darlin'... super hot! :lol:

Personally I think this site sucks without Tom Shane here!!!! His humor obviously carried this place! :lol:

Clearly a pretender to my throne! He's nothing! Nothing I say!

I was just about to say the same thing Max.

Let's make out!

I know, I know, you're married..blah, blah, blah...so am I ...grumble, grumble.. :lol:

this flirtygirl thing is going to your head, thelma... i hope our investments are doing well... i think i am going to need more bail money for you . LOL ;)

I was just about to say the same thing Max.

Let's make out!

I know, I know, you're married..blah, blah, blah...so am I ...grumble, grumble.. :lol:

Sorry I only consider requests in the following format:

YES NO MAYBE

I usually circle my selection and fax it back.

Eh, I wasn't serious. I wanted to post something non flirtatious and I wasn't feeling to enamoured about being called a floozy.

Flirty,

No need to say you weren't serious (Right :shock: )

Anyway, I just did a math equation on "flooziness" and here are the results:

FlirtyVerdeWhoEverGirl= 0% flooziness.

gg: 127% flooziness.

Hey gg, shouldn't all percentages come out to 100%?

Flirty,

No need to say you weren't serious (Right :shock: )

Anyway, I just did a math equation on "flooziness" and here are the results:

FlirtyVerdeWhoEverGirl= 0% flooziness.

gg: 127% flooziness.

Hey gg, shouldn't all percentages come out to 100%?

once again.. you fail to be funny Tx. although i am sure there will be someone who will disagree me... OY.

by the way you can have large and small percents...for example

.00001% amount of time that Tx is funny.

This site sucks...

FG wants to make out with Max.=D>

Max wants a particular format for the question. #-o

TX is enamored with GG and flirts with her in a way that an elementary school boy would. :roll:

GG flirts back in the "I'm not interested but don't forget" me way. :wink:

Sucks, I tell you, S-U-C-K-S. Nothing interesting to see here at all...

Archived