This website sucks

Do you guys talk football at all, or is this some slip-shod caucasian fan-site devoted to the Afro-American 'Jet Magazine'? And, if so, where can I find pics of Billy Dee Williams?

Seriously, this website is balls. Does anyone even check the spelling on the front page? WTF is that sh*t trying to say? Draft grades? Wasn't the draft a month ago? Fags. All of you. Fags. A bunch of rejects, I'm telling you.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Contact Roadrunner. They don't like their accounts being used for abuse.

Paul Ricoeur

Paul Ricoeur is widely recognized as one of the most distinguished philosophers of our time. In the course of his career he has written extensively on a broad range of issues. Among his many books are two volumes on the philosophy of the will, namely Freedom and Nature: The Voluntary and the Involuntary (1950, Eng. tr. 1966), and the two-part volume entitled Finitude andCulpability, whose two parts are Fallible Man (1960, Eng. tr. 1967, hereafter FM) and The Symbolism of Evil (1960, Eng. tr. 1970); Freud and Philosophy: An Essay on Interpretation (1965, Eng. tr. 1970); the three-volume Time and Narrative (1983-85, Eng. tr. 1984-88, hereafter TN); the published version of his Gifford lectures, namely Oneself as Another 1990, Eng. tr. 1992, hereafter OAA); and his recent La m

You ignorant motherf*ckers!@! I will fight you! I will punch you in the face!

ahhhh this must be the first rule of "how to meet people and win them over"

nice :shock::lol: welcome to the site...

Hey, lay off this guy. I mean, who hasn't come across a site that appeared mediocre, and then proof-read the entire thing? When I found my wife's love notes to our plumber, I not only noted all the bad subject-verb agreement, but marked the misspellings in ink. RED ink! Ha! That'll teach her.

Hey, lay off this guy. I mean, who hasn't come across a site that appeared mediocre, and then proof-read the entire thing? When I found my wife's love notes to our plumber, I not only noted all the bad subject-verb agreement, but marked the misspellings in ink. RED ink! Ha! That'll teach her.

Did the plumber charge you for the extra 'snaking' he had to do or was that complementary?

I just banned this guy.

He sent me some FOUL PMs. And honestly I am not in the mood for "warnings".

So he is gone. I am told that he PMed some others as well. Sorry about that, wish I got him sooner.

So is anyone going to fill us in on these PMs? I left for approximately an hour and I miss all of this. :lol:

It was pretty weak actually. He PMed me and GOB a bunch of smack. Of the 16 year old variety. I will punch you in the neck. Don't mess with me. I am the toughest.

He logged off (must be a school night) then I banned him.

It was pretty weak actually. He PMed me and GOB a bunch of smack. Of the 16 year old variety. I will punch you in the neck. Don't mess with me. I am the toughest.

He logged off (must be a school night) then I banned him.

These dudes pop up once in a while and i have to admit, i find them entertaining. What we need is someone to talk them down, chill them out and find out what the deal is. Sort of a "moron whisperer" if you will.

These dudes pop up once in a while and i have to admit, i find them entertaining. What we need is someone to talk them down, chill them out and find out what the deal is. Sort of a "moron whisperer" if you will.

I would have left him but the PMs were brutal. They are generally harmless.

I've no doubt you did the right thing. Threats are no joke, real or not. No sense in letting the community take unwarranted abuse.

Amen if he was just directing that at Smizzy I would turn the other cheek so to speak.

Once he starts attacking respected members of the site such as myself and GOB then that is just messed up!

Archived