This website sucks

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just banned this guy.

He sent me some FOUL PMs. And honestly I am not in the mood for "warnings".

So he is gone. I am told that he PMed some others as well. Sorry about that, wish I got him sooner.

Hey max its idiots like this that dont even deserve a response! MORONS like him are the reason us parents worry about our kids on the internet.SCREW HIM :evil:

Hey max its idiots like this that dont even deserve a response! MORONS like him are the reason us parents worry about our kids on the internet.SCREW HIM :evil:

My kids are on the internet? WTF!!!

Nah, I hear you man. It is SCARY out there.

This place does suck. But TomShane's departure is inversely proportional to the level of suckiness we have obtained.

Two quantities y and x are said to be inversely proportional (or "in inverse proportion") if y is given by a constant multiple of 1/x, i.e., y=c/x for c a constant. That is, when two quantities change by reciprocal factors, they are inversely proportional. :D

Two quantities y and x are said to be inversely proportional (or "in inverse proportion") if y is given by a constant multiple of 1/x, i.e., y=c/x for c a constant. That is, when two quantities change by reciprocal factors, they are inversely proportional. :D

Go MV, Go MV, Go MV, Go MV, Go MV. :mrgreen:

:shock::-k:help:

I will remember to call you when the kids need math help! =D>

Math?

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:lol:

whats a matter thelma..? yes we know...numbers are not your "thing". You are soo much more sophisticated and interesting then a math geek..:roll: either that or you have a hard time with abstract thinking... ;)

LOL GB!! I just thought i would throw in a definiton for all those who are not mathematically inclined ;):lol:

Math?

whats a matter thelma..? yes we know...numbers are not your "thing". You are soo much more sophisticated and interesting then a math geek..:roll: either that or you have a hard time with abstract thinking... ;)

Abstract?

Try going to a fine art school.#-o I got inundated with 'abstract'.

But honestly, I'm math inept. That's why I find it so boring. :lol:

LOL GB!! I just thought i would throw in a definiton for all those who are not mathematically inclined ;):lol:

Math?

Abstract?

i can understand :D sometimes i find that which i can not do almost more intriguing.

i can understand :D sometimes i find that which i can not (understand - Originally "do", but if I left this as "do" it might be construed differently :lol:) almost more intriguing.

Ahhhh, now I understand why I'm so intrigued by the opposite sex. :lol:

Math?

Abstract?

As does most of the free world verde.

I know it is a youthful joke, but outside of addition and subtraction, how much math do we really need in school.

I know it is a youthful joke, but outside of addition and subtraction, how much math do we really need in school.

ok..i am not going to go there and start this discussion because

1. it is Sunday and it is my day off

2. it is such a silly statement. :roll:

BUT this past week my lessons included teaching simple interest and percent discount, calculating sales tax...oy

by the way this websites sucks because there aren't any female mods. ;)

ok..i am not going to go there and start this discussion because

1. it is Sunday and it is my day off

2. it is such a silly statement. :roll:

BUT this past week my lessons included teaching simple interest and percent discount, calculating sales tax...oy

Get in line sister....female mods afte Patriots' mods. Seeing Max and TS are too chicken $hit to have a Patriots' mod, do not expect a femal mod.

As for the reast, blah blah blah. :wink:

I am only teasing great job teaching America's youth....just ease up on the Laterno stuff. :wink:

so seriously.......

where's tomshane? :?

I think TomShane is trying to create demand for his return. With all the new alleged "TomShane" pseudo posters it's getting like Elvis sightings. Or a where's Waldo type of thing.

WHO???? ;)

no really... he will be back, the planets will align and all will be right with the world or at least jetnation... :roll::D

For my MV:

The Flood is over and the ark has landed. Noah lets all the animals out and says, "Go forth and multiply."

A few months later, Noah decides to take a stroll and see how the animals are doing. Everywhere he looks he finds baby animals. Everyone is doing fine except for one pair of little snakes. "What's the problem?" says Noah.

"Cut down some trees and let us live there", say the snakes.

Noah follows their advice. Several more weeks pass. Noah checks on the snakes again. Lots of little snakes, everybody is happy. Noah asks, "Want to tell me how the trees helped?"

"Certainly", say the snakes. "We're adders, so we need logs to multiply."

Looks like this website will always suck then. Because the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Meaning...there will never be a female mod. Unless of course Brenda reconsiders.

Looks like this website will always suck then. Because the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Meaning...there will never be a female mod. Unless of course Brenda reconsiders.

I LOVE my VP position...Last nite we had Briggs transportation pick us up,,the DRIVER had a JET hat on so I gave him my card. Also a guy at the HESS station had a JET hat on so I gave him my card!

I handed out plenty last nite at Yackety Yacks!!

:mrgreen:

I LOVE my VP position...Last nite we had Briggs transportation pick us up,,the DRIVER had a JET hat on so I gave him my card. Also a guy at the HESS station had a JET hat on so I gave him my card!

I handed out plenty last nite at Yackety Yacks!!

:mrgreen:

there isnt ANYONE like Bren!!! :D

Oh dear weblord if she did give up her VP status.."your" website would go down the drain... without her and GGG, this place would just die a slow painful death.

Archived