This website sucks

They ban my ass

to erase my pen

But the internet hustla

strikes again!!!

any hot sluts up in this piece, by the way? sh*thole dives like this joint are always good for trickin ho's.

And Maxman thanks for the nice ban-attempt. Learn how to use your software correctly and you won't leave the backdoor open. Bit you wouldn't know about that either, would you? You know, stopping stone-cold G's from getting in your back door.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They ban my a$$

to erase my pen

But the internet hustla

strikes again!!!

any hot sluts up in this piece, by the way? Shithole dives like this joint are always good for trickin ho's.

And Maxman thanks for the nice ban-attempt. Learn how to use your software correctly and you won't leave the backdoor open. Bit you wouldn't know about that either, would you? You know, stopping stone-cold G's from getting in your back door.

How are you posting?

Mods did anyone change his access? I just double checked and all his rights still show as revoked.

How are you posting?

Mods did anyone change his access? I just double checked and all his rights still show as revoked.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. At least at Jetsinsider when they ban you you stay banned. AT least Sooth knows what he'z doin over there. Here your just a stupid mug behind a keyboard with some sh*t-cheesy graphics and a goody-bag. Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. **** ya'z

i think this is the real "REAL LIMO LADY"

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. At least at Jetsinsider when they ban you you stay banned. AT least Sooth knows what he'z doin over there. Here your just a stupid mug behind a keyboard with some Sh#t-cheesy graphics and a goody-bag. Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. F#ck ya'z

Paul...I see what you did. Pretty good, I will give you that. Few people are aware of that option. You are obviously a techie.

I could ban you again, but you will just reset yourself. So until I plug that hole so to speak I am going to put you on probation.

Check the hate at the door and clean up your posts. It is a good site.

I've got to admit - this is starting to smell like a prank.

Bob,

This is a legitimate NFL website.

Why do you think Max is so successful linking to other football sites?

There are no pranks on this board.

Only pure, unadulterated football discussions.

Right gg? :shock::shock:

I find it funny that the leading topic is THIS WEBSITE SUCKS :mrgreen:

I find it even funnier that people are accusing an owner of this site of creating it!

I guess as mod I should be insulted and lock it.

Nah.

Do you guys talk football at all, or is this some slip-shod caucasian fan-site devoted to the Afro-American 'Jet Magazine'? And, if so, where can I find pics of Billy Dee Williams?

Seriously, this website is balls. Does anyone even check the spelling on the front page? WTF is that Sh#t trying to say? Draft grades? Wasn't the draft a month ago? Fags. All of you. Fags. A bunch of rejects, I'm telling you.

**** you d**chebag!!!

People on this board a a hell of a lot nicer than any other Jets message board, or any other message board in general.

So why don't you do the world of Jetnation a favor.

Eat sh*t and die you c**ksucker!!!!

F#ck you d**chebag!!!

People on this board a a hell of a lot nicer than any other Jets message board, or any other message board in general.

Eat Sh#t and die you c**ksucker!!!!

Don't hold back like that, Rock. Tell the man how you REALLY feel. :lol:

I swear somebody opened up a whole dang keg of CRAZY around here. And whoever it was...I'll beat you with my slippers until your cheeks are red and puffy! Then I'll snap you in the backside with a towel...a wet towel!

I dunno. I'm just not as good at this threat thing. #-o

F#ck you d**chebag!!!

Eat Sh#t and die you c**ksucker!!!!

That is Post Of The Day material right there. Laughing my arse off right now!

Good work. You tell him man. You tell the WORLD! :wink:

That is Post Of The Day material right there. Laughing my arse off right now!

Good work. You tell him man. You tell the WORLD! :wink:

i am surprised that you will condone such language oh great Weblord!! :shock: "family site" LOL ;)

frankly i dont mind it... freedom of expression and all... ;)

Archived