This website sucks

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I paid you a compliment but it got deleted.

the funny thing is i was going to say ..ok what did tx post about me that got deleted...but i thought that would sound self centered...and that is soooo not me..:lol:

all i know is it must have been bad for max to have deleted it. OY!

BTW...this thread is # 8 in our short history.

Think I should have locked it? Nah, all view points are welcome here.

Still has a ways to go before it comes close to the great HJ / GG thread !!!! LOL

Which is light years behind the Draft thread.. MY draft thread! :lol:

That draft thread will stand until Herm makes his first clock error. Between Savage and Tx that thread will be 90 pages in like 8 minutes!

Which is light years behind the Draft thread.. MY draft thread! :lol:

that is true ss19 ;) but we only have two people working on the HJ / GG thread :D ..oh yes with an occasional threatning post from max :roll:

that is true ss19 ;) but we only have two people working on the HJ / GG thread :D ..oh yes with an occasional threatning post from max :roll:

Well, the rest of us aren't flirting all over the place, thus having to have our sweet nothings contained into one therad... this is why PM's were invented! :lol:

Besides that darlin', it's the HJ/GG thread, not the "everyone post in this thread" thread :wink:

Well, the rest of us aren't flirting all over the place, thus having to have our sweet nothings contained into one therad... this is why PM's were invented! :lol:

Besides that darlin', it's the HJ/GG thread, not the "everyone post in this thread" thread :wink:

they are song lyrics!!!m lol what are you talking about, i dont flirt sweetie! ;)

and TX :shock::shock: Nice job... real relevent football post. OY. you dont know when to stop do you...

they are song lyrics!!!m lol what are you talking about, i dont flirt sweetie! ;)

and TX :shock::shock: Nice job... real relevent football post. OY. you dont know when to stop do you...

Song lyrics? Right sweetie... :-s

And, man... that picture catches that lady (who probably isn't GG, just going out on a limb) in a real bad light. The photographer should be shot! :lol:

Song lyrics? Right sweetie... :-s

And, man... that picture catches that lady (who probably isn't GG, just going out on a limb) in a real bad light. The photographer should be shot! :lol:

"who probably isnt GG" :shock: SS19..OY you think i look like that???? And even if i did...do you think TX would ever in his wildest fantasy get a picture of me like that??? OY!

gg, which picture are you referring to?

the lovely shower picture that you edited out of your post. :roll: that was a bit much even for you. OY.

i know you dont want me too.. but i cant resist posting the picture you sent me of you dressed up for a night out on the town... :lol:

cowboy.jpg

"who probably isnt GG" :shock: SS19..OY you think i look like that???? And even if i did...do you think TX would ever in his wildest fantasy get a picture of me like that??? OY!

hehehe, sorry darlin'... but I had to play along with the joke, a lil bit! Besides, I know you don't look like that. You couldn't. If you prod me as to why, I'll answer, but I'm not going to say why I know now :P

Do I think you'd like Tx take a picture of you like that? No... do I think he'd endlessly surf the internet to find said picture of you like that? Yes... it's obvious he's obsessed with you... but you're safe. Dude can't read a map to come stalk you :lol:

Archived