Will Shields Retires

Nick Ferraro

I am telling you we will refer to Larry Johnson the same way we do Bo Jackson. He could have been the greatest.

Roaf and Shields both gone. I guess they couldn't deal with Herm's grueling camps.

I am telling you we will refer to Larry Johnson the same way we do Bo Jackson. He could have been the greatest.

Roaf and Shields both gone. I guess they couldn't deal with Herm's grueling camps.

Either that or their combined age was like 150. :lol:

He has no chance to be anything anymore. I give him two seasons of being decent then getting either cut, or traded to some team on a total reach.

the built-in excuse has been established for flimflam man.

"well this year was tough. we had a lot of adversity. willie retiring, that's hard that's tough to bounce back from when the anchor of your line goes. then LJ gettin' hurt on his 310th carry this season in week 9, man that's even rougher. he only averaged 1.8 ypc this year without big will but we just didn't want to stray from our roots as a ball control football team..."

the built-in excuse has been established for flimflam man.

"well this year was tough. we had a lot of adversity. willie retiring, that's hard that's tough to bounce back from when the anchor of your line goes. then LJ gettin' hurt on his 310th carry this season in week 9, man that's even rougher. he only averaged 1.8 ypc this year without big will but we just didn't want to stray from our roots as a ball control football team..."

You forgot to mention...

"Its hard replacing a vertarn quaterback early in the season like that. We had to put our second year guy into the fire and make plays for him. When he got hurt we had to find other ways to survive. That's the name of the game survival. you got to survive. And that's what the kansas city chiefs are all about."

Archived