AROD JUST SMACKED ANOTHER ONE

Sir Speez

He is having and unbelieveable start to this season, you have to give respect where respect is due

HE DID IT AGAIN? NO FRIGGIN' WAY! There is no way A-rod hit a solo homerun in the 2nd inning during an April LOSS to the DEVIL RAYS, resulting in the Yankees being in 4th place!!! That is sooo unlike him!

He seems to be hitting more homeruns than Captain Overrated is making errors!!! Thats impressive.

HE DID IT AGAIN? NO FRIGGIN' WAY! There is no way A-rod hit a solo homerun in the 2nd inning during an April LOSS to the DEVIL RAYS, resulting in the Yankees being in 4th place!!! That is sooo unlike him!

He seems to be hitting more homeruns than Captain Overrated is making errors!!! Thats impressive.

Weak. You had talent once.

My legions of fans would disagree with your simple assessment. But I do understand you have to play the role...you cant let them (the outsiders that you and I laugh at) know about our little deal. Oops, my bad. Did I say that out loud?

hahaha, that was pretty good. I did email you an invite you here. I have never denied that. And in a sick way I do admire how you can be at odds with the rest of the free world and seem okay with it.

But back on topic -- Boston will choke.

Uhmmm...first of all he did it leading off the inning, but yeah you can blame him for no one being on base if that takes your mind off of Toronto raping you tonight...damn just when ya'll just barely beat us this weekend with a full healthy staff and we sent out our Triple A squad...sux fans never learn

he either had a labotomy or is taking hgh...maybe both

Lets face it...what happened was he saw what his agent was able to do for JD Drew with his opt out and realized he had an opportunity to stop living at poverty at a mere $25 mil per season and try to get a pay hike. I don't see anybody but the Yankees being able to give him moe so I'm not sure who he'll use to drive up his salary. Should be interesting though.

Lets face it...what happened was he saw what his agent was able to do for JD Drew with his opt out and realized he had an opportunity to stop living at poverty at a mere $25 mil per season and try to get a pay hike. I don't see anybody but the Yankees being able to give him moe so I'm not sure who he'll use to drive up his salary. Should be interesting though.

The Yankees are not going to pay him more than what his contract is for the next 3 years, people forget that the yanks are actually only paying him llilke 16-17mil of the 27 he is earning (rangers still on the hook for about 10 a year) if they redo the contract they would be respsonsible for all of it...no chance they already know that the odds of someone spending 30 mil a year plus incentives that will run another 2-5 mil...this contract year talk would be more acceptable if he wasnt the HIGHEST paid player in baseball

hahaha, that was pretty good. I did email you an invite you here. I have never denied that. And in a sick way I do admire how you can be at odds with the rest of the free world and seem okay with it.

But back on topic -- Boston will choke.

Im not talking about the email/invite...Im talking about the fact that I jack up the total # posts during the playoffs, regular season and Hot Stove months with my wit and insight...and you get to pretend that its your forum!

Archived