CONFERENCE FINALS- who do you like?

faba

Detroit vs. Anaheim

Buffalo vs. Ottawa

Can not root for California team where they really do not care

Red Wings in 7

Buffalo Ottawa- I will root for Buffalo-my gut tells me Ottawa is finally going to put it together and win this series.

Buffalo in 6

Anaheim in 6

I am going to LOVE the Western Conference Finals with Detroit and Anaheim, my two favorite teams out there. In my heart of hearts I guess I'm rooting for Detroit since I was born there but I LOVE Giguere! Who cares! Its going to be an awesome series!

can NOT root for a team coached by Emilio Estevez, so gotta go with the Wings...besides, GOB owns guns, so I wouldn't dare root against him!

in the East, I'll take the Sabres in a knock down, drag out 7 game series. this series when it is over could look alot like the Colorado-Detroit series years ago. To say these teams have hatred for each other would be a major understatement. Really looking forward to this series.

This ones easy.

The Sabres have better coaching, much better goaltending and more depth than Ottawa. The key is goaltending, and thats why we will win this series. Dipietro and Lundquvist were much better than Emery.

Sabres in 6.

Out west, Anaheim is too good and the Wings D is thin.

Ducks in 6.

This ones easy.

The Sabres have better coaching, much better goaltending and more depth than Ottawa. The key is goaltending, and thats why we will win this series. Dipietro and Lundquvist were much better than Emery.

Sabres in 6.

Out west, Anaheim is too good and the Wings D is thin.

Ducks in 6.

It' a shame that the Sabres and the Ducks never played this year. That scheduling by the NHL sucks IMO. I agree with your Sabres assessment except for the caoaching. I can't stand that uninspiriting Ruff and his constant line changes might cost Buffalo in the end. I do think the Sabres superior depth will have them winning in 7 despite Ruff.

Archived