Our quarterbacks...

nj meadowlands

Ryno, clearly you're not familiar with the looming quarterback controversy between James Chadwick Pennington and Roy Kellen Clemens....

Ah, no I was not aware that they do not use their first names (as you pointed out in your initial post; I'm just too dense to comprehend this morning, apparently). Thanks for catching me up to speed, 80, and I now retract my :wtf: and will gladly answer your question. No, it does not bother me one iota, as I too go by my middle name. I like to think that it makes me mysterious and QBs with mystery are winners! :bag::character0035:

I never understood why we as Americans even have middle names. Some countries like Japan don't for instance. It doesn't really bother me that the QB's don't go by their first names, I just want the best guy that can lead this team to a SB championship to start.

So what you guys are saying is, Mangini has chosen Pennington and Clemens to be our competing quarterbacks because Mangini is the master of deception, and both Pennington and Clemens have been deceiving people their entire lives. Do I follow correctly?
This is correct, Lets just hope that Roy will start over James

shhhh..... Roy is the Better Qb

So what you guys are saying is, Mangini has chosen Pennington and Clemens to be our competing quarterbacks because Mangini is the master of deception, and both Pennington and Clemens have been deceiving people their entire lives. Do I follow correctly?

The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the fruit-laden foe but also the redcurrants. Tigers however do not relish the peach. The peach assailant should be attacked with a crocodile. Right, now, the rest of you, where are you? I know you're hiding somewhere with your damsons and prunes. Well I'm ready for you. I've wired meself up to 200 tons of gelignite, and if any one of you so much as makes a move we'll all go up together! Right, right. I warned you. That's it...

I never understood why we as Americans even have middle names. Some countries like Japan don't for instance. It doesn't really bother me that the QB's don't go by their first names, I just want the best guy that can lead this team to a SB championship to start.

Good post T.

The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the fruit-laden foe but also the redcurrants. Tigers however do not relish the peach. The peach assailant should be attacked with a crocodile. Right, now, the rest of you, where are you? I know you're hiding somewhere with your damsons and prunes. Well I'm ready for you. I've wired meself up to 200 tons of gelignite, and if any one of you so much as makes a move we'll all go up together! Right, right. I warned you. That's it...

Pickachu, I choose you!

It's just to bad that Roy was not the Rookie Of The Year as what ROY stands for... Oh yea, he really had no playing time... Maybe because he is a career back-up at best.

That is fantastic logic.

It also would lead one to assume that Carson Palmer, Phillip Rivers, and Steve McNair = career backups.

That is fantastic logic.

It also would lead one to assume that Carson Palmer, Phillip Rivers, and Steve McNair = career backups.

No to mention his hero Chad Pennington sat on the bench for 2+ years and was considered a bust by most fans!

Some people have no sense.

it actually came to america in the 19th century from the germans. before this time americans didn't have middle names. the germans would traditionally give their kids two names...a spiritual one, usually named for a saint, and a secular one used to be used on a daily basis. it was very common for every child of a family to have the same spritual name, so instead they would go by their middle name. this is still very common in many parts of the country.

it actually came to america in the 19th century from the germans. before this time americans didn't have middle names. the germans would traditionally give their kids two names...a spiritual one, usually named for a saint, and a secular one used to be used on a daily basis. it was very common for every child of a family to have the same spritual name, so instead they would go by their middle name. this is still very common in many parts of the country.

c_cliff_02.JPG

Archived