THE END OF TAILGATING @ MEADOWLANDS

jimfire

You can sell this line of bull$h*+ to all the folks you want, but when WOODY & the Greedy Greenies & Maras & tish`s are making 6 BILLION DOLLARS (200,000,000 ayear) ALONE just on the luxorey boxes/suites over 30 years so on a 1.6 billion $$$$ stadium that means the JETS& Giants end of the loan each is 800,000,000 each - the $150,000,000 loan eac from the NFL lowers their loan down to $650,000,000 each which means the entire thing could be paid off in about 8 years in fullwill the cash from the luxory boxes alone ,this doesn`t even touch revenue from Naming rights for the stadium, stadium entrances ,giant score boards,or the $5 million a year both teams get in rent from Xanadu nor does it touch revenue comming in from club seats, regular seats, aramak concession, parking $$$ & last but definetly not least but don`t forget the zillions both teams used to get from their fans by buying official Jerseys & everything else that said JETS &Giants on it ........SO DON`T EVEN TRY TO SAY HE`S GOT A RIGHT TO MAKE A BUCK WHEN HE`S MAKING BILLIONS ALREADY WITHOUT EVEN CHARGING THE PSL YET!!!

Good for him, I would rob us all blind if I were him too.... :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good for him, I would rob us all blind if I were him too.... :)

Then you just as big a piece of SH** as they are then ,your probably one of his GREEDY GREENIE partners who stay up late figuring of ways to rip us all off....At least thats what your statement implies by you ripping us off if you had the chance as well....The thing Woody will find out is the rich corp. types doesn`t spend hundreds of $$$ of Auth. Jerseys, & hats ,jackets,jet chairs ,coachs ,shoes/sneakers ,jet grills & guess what I won`t be spending the cash on that stuff anymore either

This whole situation sucks and I spoke to a guy that said next year is going to be even worse as he is not sure what either team is going to do about parking. Woody has always been about money and this has not changed.

Then you just as big a piece of SH** as they are then ,your probably one of his GREEDY GREENIE partners who stay up late figuring of ways to rip us all off....At least thats what your statement implies by you ripping us off if you had the chance as well....The thing Woody will find out is the rich corp. types doesn`t spend hundreds of $$$ of Auth. Jerseys, & hats ,jackets,jet chairs ,coachs ,shoes/sneakers ,jet grills & guess what I won`t be spending the cash on that stuff anymore either

Its a business... he is making a lot of money off of it... even with limited success... obviously he is doing something right...

Sure it could be better... but it could also be worse...

The JETS are a luxury for us, not a right... supply and demand has raised the prices big time... thats all part of how the world works.

You are right ecurb it is a luxury and Woodrow is maximizing his profits..the one thing he should do is scrap that "I am a fan" nonsense...he is a businessman who likes football. And as the stadium moves on I think many of the fans who have been with the team for years will end up giving up their "luxury item" because it will be out of their price range.

You are right ecurb it is a luxury and Woodrow is maximizing his profits..the one thing he should do is scrap that "I am a fan" nonsense...he is a businessman who likes football. And as the stadium moves on I think many of the fans who have been with the team for years will end up giving up their "luxury item" because it will be out of their price range.

Its ashame I know... but I dont get all bent about it... because I know its how the world works...

He is not a fellow fan... he owns the team and it ends there... if he were really a fellow fan he wouldnt rob us all...

He has no right to screw us, the fan, the way he does it. There's no need for him to make any more money when he has billions, period.

ecurb, something tells me, and you can't tell me yes or no about this because you don't know for sure, that if you were a season ticket holder who was getting F'd by this, you may be feeling a bit different right now.

That is always the case 124...the non season ticket holders explaining to the season ticket holders how it is a luxury and we are lucky to have tickets. And if we are not happy give up our tickets.... I guess we should all be yes men and say "Thank you can I have another?" But that is the way the world works survival of the fittest...

I am a season ticket holder and I am not pissed off about having to pre pay for parking.

Parking is going to be very difficult the next few years because of the new stadium.

Season ticket holders should have the first shot at parking near the stadium.

The only way you do that is through prepaid parking with vouchers for each game.

The only thing that bothers me is having to prepay for preseason (not for me, I go to every preseason game)

I doubt there will be enough people going to preseason to need satellite lots.

How much extra money is Woody and the Meadowlands really making off of prepaid parking???

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2007-05-29-meadowlands-parking_N.htm?csp=34

Here is the Giants' breakdown:

What happens to the season ticket holders who have PREFERRED parking in the main lot with the stadium club pass? Do you still have that spot reserved???

Also how about all the season ticket holders that pay for the parking pass....... we all meet up for pre season game...... an just tailgate.......make a mess in the lot an leave when kickoff starts....:penguin:

ok folks off to Atlantic City for poker tournament

Enjoy your day.....IF I run into Mark Cuban I will ask him to purchase the JETS an make us not take pre season game or parking passes ...make it an option, OK???....:love0038:

What happens to the season ticket holders who have PREFERRED parking in the main lot with the stadium club pass? Do you still have that spot reserved???

Also how about all the season ticket holders that pay for the parking pass....... we all meet up for pre season game...... an just tailgate.......make a mess in the lot an leave when kickoff starts....:penguin:

ok folks off to Atlantic City for poker tournament

Enjoy your day.....IF I run into Mark Cuban I will ask him to purchase the JETS an make us not take pre season game or parking passes ...make it an option, OK???....:love0038:

My guess is the only ones who get preferred parking this year are the owners & anyone else paying the big bucks for the luxory suites. Good luckin A.C. Brenda.....Ps . This year the JETS &Giants requested no mon. night games cause of all the added cars that would come straight from the city/work... Next year if it`s gonna be worse ,they`ll probably request we play all the games on the road to avoid traffic...

He has no right to screw us, the fan, the way he does it. There's no need for him to make any more money when he has billions, period.

ecurb, something tells me, and you can't tell me yes or no about this because you don't know for sure, that if you were a season ticket holder who was getting F'd by this, you may be feeling a bit different right now.

It pisses me off because it makes my dream of holding season tickets that much more far fetched... I cant afford them now and I surely wont be able to when PSL's come along...

But I try not to get caught up in it, because I know thats how it goes...

How many tickets did you put in for? My 2 in 124, now that they raised them over the off-season to $75 a pop, are $1,500 for the season.

I cant even think about season tickets right now... Im saving for a house and I am running my own store thats in its first 5 years... im broke...

Tickets were within reach... but with PSL's coming I will be right back to square one... it sucks...

but for now I dont mind buying tickets for a couple games a year...

He has no right to make more money?

Seriously?

Did we just wake up in the USSR?

It is capitalism. If you don't like the product or think it is too high priced, stop buying it. You can give $0 to Woody by watching it on TV at home (make sure to skip the commercials).

Woody has every right to make more money. Just like you have the right to make more money to afford the tickets.

BZ

Archived