did thor lock a thread???

gg

he really is a mod??? :shock:

who would have thought! :lol:

just kiddding... well sort of... ;)

I even deleted on of your posts. How about that?

It's okay to insult the mods. We have thick skin.:P

The rest of you though, you're all on thin ice.

I even deleted on of your posts. How about that?

It's okay to insult the mods. We have thick skin.:P

The rest of you though, you're all on thin ice.

you deleted one of my posts??? really which one??

could you quote it in here so i can see? :D

Relax, it wasn't because of what you said, it was because of what you quoted.

Drama Queen.:P

You ruined it for her... she thought she said something cool enough to be deleted... but instead just quoted a super cool poster... :lol:

Relax, it wasn't because of what you said, it was because of what you quoted.

Drama Queen.:P

so you had to delete the whole thing??? :rolleyes: you couldnt just delete the quote? or havent you gotten that lesson in "modding"

and by the way, it is "acid queen, maam" to you buddy ;)

You ruined it for her... she thought she said something cool enough to be deleted... but instead just quoted a super cool poster... :lol:

quoted a super cool poster? huh..i havent quoted garb today! :D

so you had to delete the whole thing??? :rolleyes: you couldnt just delete the quote? or havent you gotten that lesson in "modding"

That's how I roll.

quoted a super cool poster? huh..i havent quoted garb today! :D

I guess I set myself up for that one... :lol:

Was it you or Verde that liked the jumpin banana? :Banane43:

I found a whole mess of banana smilies!

bananes043.gifbananes009.gifban104.gifbananes022.gif

Speaking of which -- you are welcome. I spent a lot of time fixing that. A card with flowers would have been nice.

DAMN ...that was you who locked my thread before I put my 2 cents in??? Well here is it...

I dont pull anything close to the instigating/insulting/ crap that Garb does and gets away with it...

Im a pain in the ass... I know that... but I do eventually adjust my posting the best I can to fit yours/max/and other requests... Garb just doesnt give a sh*t and thinks she owns the world.

progress.gif Signature Loading

He Escrub....FYI.....Garb don't own the whole world...only 1/2...I OWN the other.........................50/50babie....:vactiontime:

DAMN ...that was you who locked my thread before I put my 2 cents in??? Well here is it...

I dont pull anything close to the instigating/insulting/ crap that Garb does and gets away with it...

Im a pain in the ass... I know that... but I do eventually adjust my posting the best I can to fit yours/max/and other requests... Garb just doesnt give a sh*t and thinks she owns the world.

He Escrub....FYI.....Garb don't own the whole world...only 1/2...I OWN the other.........................50/50babie....:vactiontime:

:):cheergal::good_one:=D>

POTW nom!

Speaking of which -- you are welcome. I spent a lot of time fixing that. A card with flowers would have been nice.

awww...poor alpha and omega needs some positive affirmation...

thank you for doing your job. :rolleyes:

:D

progress.gif

Signature Loading

:cheergal:

POTW NOM! Glad you finally got your 2 cents in! We've been waiting.

My advice is as always- if you do not care for a person on the board- just ignore them.

I have Garb on ignore and have been ignoring her to the bets of my ability... this thread just found its way back from the dead... thats all

My advice is as always- if you do not care for a person on the board- just ignore them.

uhhh did someone say something??? :lol:

just kidding faba! you know i think you are grand! ;)

uhhh did someone say something??? :lol:

just kidding faba! you know i think you are grand! ;)

Yeah that is right so many will IGNORE my posts-if someone wants to not IGNORE me take my advice.

Archived