Hey Limo! Where's my Autographed Can Coozy?!?!??

TomShane

My offer to Tom was for "your members" Max, but I'm sure there are other people besides me willing to part with autographed items in order to raise money for worthy causes. I wish you guys all the best in those endeavors. 8)

Hey Sue:

We will be doing some raffles here over the summer. But I think we are going to take a different approach and just do give aways to our members.

Thanks for the offer though! That was nice of you.

Max

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Mike, I have heard nothing but wonderful things about you from Brenda since you two met at ESPN, I have heard nothing about Tom. And your brother may be a mattress hopper but I guess publishing your own website has it's priviledges and I'm sure his casting couch has a few lumps in it too. :wink:

I would be more than glad to send him a couple of hand signed autographed items from the Jets players if he would be willing to keep an item for his personal collection & possibly raffle off the additional items here and donate the proceeds to a charity or worthy cause other than the "Tom Shane I Need the Money" Foundation. 8)

Sweet!

Hey Mike, I have heard nothing but wonderful things about you from Brenda since you two met at ESPN, I have heard nothing about Tom. And your brother may be a mattress hopper but I guess publishing your own website has it's priviledges and I'm sure his casting couch has a few lumps in it too. :wink:

I would be more than glad to send him a couple of hand signed autographed items from the Jets players if he would be willing to keep an item for his personal collection & possibly raffle off the additional items here and donate the proceeds to a charity or worthy cause other than the "Tom Shane I Need the Money" Foundation. 8)

Sweet!

Wow, if I'm not mistaken (and that very rarely is the case), I think Limo just took TS to school? :shock:

Wow, if I'm not mistaken (and that very rarely is the case), I think Limo just took TS to school? :shock:

No problem Tom. I'd PM you but I am restricted from using your PM system here, so if you'd like to put your address here on the board I'd be more than glad to send you something nice. 8)

:lol: Did you get caught recruiting members to JetsInsider again? You naughty devil! :lol:

No problem Tom. I'd PM you but I am restricted from using your PM system here, so if you'd like to put your address here on the board I'd be more than glad to send you something nice. 8)

:lol: Did you get caught recruiting members to JetsInsider again? You naughty devil! :lol:

Oh Tom, I do miss some of the quality posters you have here and if I could only talk the admins. over at that other board to bring back the best of the best like DK, my cyberlife would be complete.

So until hell freezes over or the second coming happens, I'll just have to pop in here from time to time in order to get my quality poster fix. :wink:

And yes, I miss you too Big Cat. 8)

Oh Tom, I do miss some of the quality posters you have here and if I could only talk the admins. over at that other board to bring back the best of the best like DK, my cyberlife would be complete.

So until hell freezes over or the second coming happens, I'll just have to pop in here from time to time in order to get my quality poster fix. :wink:

And yes, I miss you too Big Cat. 8)

Limo:

I restricted your PM access the time you posted here saying that we had security problems with passwords here. Since that wasn't true I assumed you meant us harm.

If you say you come here in peace I will take you at your word. I just reinstated your PM access. You can now PM TomShane and give him his prize that he has been crying about.

Thanks!

Limo:

I restricted your PM access the time you posted here saying that we had security problems with passwords here. Since that wasn't true I assumed you meant us harm.

If you say you come here in peace I will take you at your word. I just reinstated your PM access. You can now PM TomShane and give him his prize that he has been crying about.

Thanks!

Limo:

Thanks!

Max I think the United Nation has a peacemaker position open if you want to apply for it.

Limo:

Thanks!

Max I think the United Nation has a peacemaker position open if you want to apply for it.

Nah, he sounds like a nice dude. I say a diplomatic mission in Amsterdam is in order. :wink:

You will have to provide me with your notes though. Don't want to make any rookie mistakes.

Nah, he sounds like a nice dude. I say a diplomatic mission in Amsterdam is in order. :wink:

You will have to provide me with your notes though. Don't want to make any rookie mistakes.

My sources just informed me that I won JI's "Funniest Poster" award for the last year! :lol::lol: And that I narrowly edged Smizzy!!!? I want the autographed can coozy you promised to the winners! Just PM me and I'll hook you up with my addy! GOD I'm good! :lol::lol:

What a disgrace!!!

You are way funnier then i ever could dream of being.

Congrats Shane.

My sources just informed me that I won JI's "Funniest Poster" award for the last year! :lol::lol: And that I narrowly edged Smizzy!!!? I want the autographed can coozy you promised to the winners! Just PM me and I'll hook you up with my addy! GOD I'm good! :lol::lol:

What a disgrace!!!

Congrats Shane.

What a disgrace!!!

Congrats Shane.

Smizzy you were competing against the old TomShane. If you had to compete with the new and improved\unfunny version you would definitely win.

What a disgrace!!!

Congrats Shane.

Smizzy you were competing against the old TomShane. If you had to compete with the new and improved\unfunny version you would definitely win.

Archived